Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBR Productions Inc. Still going strong.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

BBR Productions Inc. Still going strong. Empty
PostSubject: BBR Productions Inc. Still going strong.   BBR Productions Inc. Still going strong. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 am

Hello everyone, I am about to go to rehearsal for another play. Before I go, I just wanted to post a link to my production company's facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/BBRProductions Help us reach 175 people today. Our major goal is 300 people, and we'll have a special surprise for every one!

Come see, each day we post a free "Tip of the day" to help you bring success to your dreams!

If you are looking to get a projected off the ground, or need helping doing something you are currently working on, then BBR Productions has something for you. Peace in harmony...

BBR Productions main areas of expertise...

- Consultation: Guiding you through our knowledge in business entertainment.
- Marketing: Promotion, Advertising and Exposure.
- Development: Directing your career, while maintaining your artist vision.

Our goal is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of artist and those who wish to showcase a wide variety of talent. It is the goal of BBR Productions to ultimately be here for one purpose, Bringing reality to your dreams!

By the Blood of the Rose Productions Inc. (BBR Productions) is a media based company which focuses on Entertainment and Development with style...

www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com

BBR Productions Inc. Still going strong.
Page 1 of 1