Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!! Empty
PostSubject: Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!   Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 pm

"Veritas Vinyl & Vinyl Remains are proud to announce our next project: the 20th Anniversary vinyl release of the Iconic, landmark album The Pillars of Humanity by The Crucified. Yup, you heard us right! Expect a release date before the end of the year. Stay tuned for more details."
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!   Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

... studio masters if not made specifically for vinyl records, if they are "digital" I have read, are crappy sounding if used to make vinyl plates..

They were made for cd's and might sound "clipped" or sterile when put to vinyl ?

anybody know what the status is?
I never seen the original Pillars on vinyl so have no idea myself.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!   Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Dude, this is AWESOME!

mlotek - not necessarily. I have several brand new vinyl albums, all recorded, mixed and mastered digitally, and they sound just as good on vinyl as they do on CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!   Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crucified - Pillars of Humanity VINYL coming soon!!
Page 1 of 1