Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall

Go down 
+9
stormspell
Eyesore
mc666
Fat Freddy
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Alex Dee Rokket
GrandNational
DallasBlack
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Empty
PostSubject: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I've bee wanting to do this for a long time, showing video of me singing to get your guy's reactions. This is a test run where I sing Rise & Fall from Helloween-Keeper Of The Seven Keys II. This demonstrates my showmanship, sense of humor, and vocal ablilities. My timing is off and I brain farted some of the lyrics but that is something I can work on. Let me know what you think. Just be gentle, it's my first time Very Happy .

http://www.shutterfly.com/video/myVideos.sfly?fid=f083eda849ae64bad33ce936de451066#D-4e4ef0aab13cc57fb84e7cba-07269986rd582t431bka974Xd041e6fb9737

Also let me know if this works, this is my first time using this share site.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Just be gentle, it's my first time.

That's what she said

It's asking us to sign up DB, not cool.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Youtube it ...

if you have the balls to hahah joking but yeah it'll be easier for us to hear it
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

nothings coming up

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
nothings coming up

thank goodness for small mercies!!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
nothings coming up

I knew when I wrote that.............lol

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 pm

exact33 wrote:
nothings coming up

I knew when I wrote that.............lol

we do know each other really well, dont we Razz

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Will I get in trouble sending on youtube? They said you can't post unless you have the rights to any music usec.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Will I get in trouble sending on youtube? They said you can't post unless you have the rights to any music usec.

Dude, there are 80 million videos on YouTube, and probably at least half of them are copyrighted material. Odds are it'll be up there for years before anyone in the Helloween camp notices, or cares enough to contact YouTube and say "Take that down!" So go for it already.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

yea i would post it.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

i have a shutterfly account, but your link just takes me to my own video page, of which there aren't any.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Now I origionally wasn't going to go with this video because of my off timing, lyrics mess ups, and that I do other song's better. It was just something done for fun but showcases the entertainer in me so well I decided to do this as my first video. I'm not putting myself up for those jackals on youtube to spew their poison so only you guys can watch this because i'm providing the link (it's not public):

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Why'd you pick one of the worst Helloween songs? Man, that tune is a stinker! Haha.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

It's a fun song and highly underrated.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 pm

LOL! I thought you were from Texas? Whats up with the british accent? haha

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 pm

I guess I use an English accent when I sing. Or it could be that in just two days, I've gone through 6 seasons of Red Dwarf.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 pm

haha Bloody good show!

I thought I was going to see a poll dance there for a moment haha.

Not to up stage you or anything but after your video is over where they show other videos that are supposedly similar to yours. Why is there one of a girl playing with her ta tas?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 pm

haha Bloody good show!

Oh, you mean when I lifted my leg on the stand? I almost lost my balance for a second and did that to keep myself from falling over.

Not to up stage you or anything but after your video is over where they show other videos that are supposedly similar to yours. Why is there one of a girl playing with her ta tas?

I guess since I'm showing my talents in my video, they paired me up to other's showing their's. Is she hot? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Dude, you're really good, but if I were you I'd try bass guitar instead... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

I guess I use an English accent when I sing. Or it could be that in just two days, I've gone through 6 seasons of Red Dwarf.

headbanger

Red Dwarf rules!!!

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

headbanger

Red Dwarf rules!!!

Yes, it smegging does! I can't wait for the next season.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 am

Dude, don't wanna sound harsh but a word of advice; don't give up your day job just yet. Your voice isn't too bad but not great either. Plus when you said this video shows of the entertainer in you I was expecting to, well be entertained. Apart from jumping at the mic at the start all I saw was a few flicks of the hair and not much else.

I feel like an X factor judge when I say this but on that videos evidence you don't have a future in the music biz. They say he cruel to be kind.

Sorry. Oh and before I get any "well could you do better" comments, no I couldn't and I know this and wouldn't attempt it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 am

It's one thing to stand in front of a camera and sing along to something and another thing to stand and sing in a band. Take it to the next level. I have seen folks with talent flounder in a band environent and have also seen them shine. Get with other musicians and check it out. You taking that step and throwing your vid out on the street is way harder than audiotioning or starting a band. I used to live in the metroplex area and remember a decent usic scene. But.....that was over 25 years ago.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 am

^^^^THIS^^^^

Given the limitations of singing via a video camera and the fact it was done basically acapella I'd say you shouldn't have too much problem hooking up with a band. I'd next like to hear how you sound with some musicians. As James said, take that next step.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
haha Bloody good show!

Oh, you mean when I lifted my leg on the stand? I almost lost my balance for a second and did that to keep myself from falling over.

I guess since I'm showing my talents in my video, they paired me up to other's showing their's. Is she hot? Very Happy

It doesn't show her face but I really doubt it.

PostSubject: Re: Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall   Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me Singing Helloween-Rise & Fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next