Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger

Go down 
+15
kmorg
mr.electric39
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
arachnoplasma
Gilbert
stormspell
exact33
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
manny
thejokeriv
GrandNational
ZetaReticuli
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Quote :
Still not one comment on anything that I said. Either he's too full of himself and doesn't give a crap about his fans or it's really not him.

I vote for the first scenario.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow.

My high school German is a little rusty but I am beginning to think that "Axel Ritt" must translate to "Mega Bag of Douche."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

-----------------------
Axel Ritt
it's all cool, no problem. Have a nice weekend

-------------------------------

I gotta admit, this was a funny response on his behalf in this nonchalant way. It's like he got the upper hand at the end, despite being the douche in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
Still not one comment on anything that I said. Either he's too full of himself and doesn't give a crap about his fans or it's really not him.

I vote for the first scenario.

yeah - it kinda sounds like that unfortunately. I am constantly amazed when you actually talk to people in some of these bands that you listen to, how people you would think would be really friendly who arent and those who you would think would be idiots and they are down to earth people.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

GrandNational wrote:

-----------------------
Axel Ritt
it's all cool, no problem. Have a nice weekend

-------------------------------

I gotta admit, this was a funny response on his behalf in this nonchalant way. It's like he got the upper hand at the end, despite being the douche in the conversation.

HAHAHA! I know right?

Maybe I should keep this going. See if I can talk with someone else in the band without trying to be sold something.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wow.

My high school German is a little rusty but I am beginning to think that "Axel Ritt" must translate to "Mega Bag of Douche."

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:21 pm

He was trying to sell a DVD, not to be your best friend. Not sure what else response you had hoped for when you told him you were not interested. He's not a douche, just a salesman Very Happy

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 pm

kmorg wrote:
He's not a douche, just a salesman Very Happy

Isn't that the same thing lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 pm

chewie wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Razz

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 pm

chewie wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Yeah, that hit me at soon as I hit reply! Laughing

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
He was trying to sell a DVD, not to be your best friend. Not sure what else response you had hoped for when you told him you were not interested. He's not a douche, just a salesman Very Happy

hahaha I wasn't looking for a friendship but at least answer a question or two. Another thing that really makes me skepticle of his facebook is he's always posting things about PETA stuff.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:33 pm

kmorg wrote:

hahaha I wasn't looking for a friendship but at least answer a question or two. Another thing that really makes me skepticle of his facebook is he's always posting things about PETA stuff.

You mean People Eating Tasty Animals?! I LOVE that group!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
kmorg wrote:

You mean People Eating Tasty Animals?! I LOVE that group!

I do too! I always laugh when I see PETA now!

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm

He tried to get me to buy Domain all signed and after that he told me to send money! I never did!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Man that sounds like a bot scammer.

I doubt whoever you were talking to was the real Grave Digger guitarist.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

We all know CD's aren't selling themselves these days. So I guess all means nessecary are used to plug your items now.

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2