Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger

Go down 
+15
kmorg
mr.electric39
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
arachnoplasma
Gilbert
stormspell
exact33
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
manny
thejokeriv
GrandNational
ZetaReticuli
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Empty
PostSubject: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

He added me on facebook the other day, coincidently right after I liked the Grave Digger page. He sent me a email which I thought was odd but then again cool because its a musician from a band I listen to and not too many take the time to talk to their fans. So here's the email. BTW he's a terrible salesman.

Axel Ritt
Hi Wayne

thanks for your friendship on Facebook, nice to meet you!
I´m not sure, if you ever listen to my bands DOMAIN or GRAVE DIGGER.
Do you own any DOMAIN or GRAVE DIGGER albums?

best regards
Axel
--------------------------------
Wayne Noon
Hey Axel,

Thanks for adding me.

Yes I have listened to Domain. Unfortunetly I don't own any of the albums. We don't have any stores around my area anymore and the few that we did have I never saw them carry the cds. It's a shame because I love collecting music especially bands who I really love and enjoy listening to. Now that all the stores are slowly disappearing the only place to go is online and it just isn't the same.

I own all the Grave Digger albums some Eps and live albums. They are in my Top 10 favorite bands. I wish I could get some more Merch though like T shirts. I would buy some but with the import price its just a bit too much at the moment.

Any plans on coming back to the U.S. with Grave Digger any time soon? I know they were here a few years back. Something came up and I wasn't able to go but I've kicked my self in the ass for missing that show. I don't really go to too many concerts but that was one I didn't want to miss and I hope to get a chance to see you guys return.

Wayne
----------------------------
Axel Ritt
Great to hear!

So maybe you are interested in a personal copy of the limited new GRAVE DIGGER DVD and Live-CD edition "The Clans Are Still Marching", signed by the whole band?

Check out the link below and tell me.

best regards
Axel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_26PA5yuqw
-----------------------------------

Wayne Noon
Hey Axel,

I actually have that DVD/CD but not autographed. I would love to get it autographed! Or if there is possibly anything else I could get autographed that would be awesome!

Wayne
------------------------
Axel Ritt
Hello Wayne

thanks very much for your interest regarding the signed edition of the new GRAVE DIGGER DVD "The Clans Are Still Marching".

You have four possibilities to transfer the money to Germany:

1.) Payment by PayPal

If you got a PayPal account, please send me your PayPal account emailaddress, I will send you a payment request.

Sum: 22,99 Euro incl. everything like shipping and package + Paypal fee

or 2.) Payment by bank transfer

You can send it by bank transfer to my German bank account

In this case please send the money to the following account:
Account name: Axel Ritt
Account number: 100536145
Bank Identification Code: 508 501 50
Bank and Branch name: Sparkasse Darmstadt
Address of the bank: Rheinstraße 10-12, 64283 Darmstadt, Germany
IBAN-Nr.: DE83 5085 0150 0100 5361 45
Swift/BIC: HELADEF1DAS

Sum: 22,99 Euro + the transfer fee of your bank / incl. shipping and package

or 3.) Payment by Western Union money order

You can send the money order to the following address:

Humbucker Music GmbH
Axel Ritt
Wiesenstrasse 7
64331 Weiterstadt
Germany

Sum: 23,99 Euro incl. shipping and package + your bank fee

please DONT send physical checks to the address above, just do the payment by getting a transfer number at Western Union!

or 4.) Payment by cash

You can send me a letter to Germany containing the money. Please send it as registered mail and keep
attention that nobody can see that there is cash inside the letter!

In this case please send the letter to the address:
Humbucker Music GmbH
Axel Ritt
Wiesenstrasse 7
64331 Weiterstadt
Germany

Sum: 24,99 Euro incl. shipping and package

Furthermore, please tell me what kind of payment you prefer and please tell me your delivery address.

Cheers
Axel
-------------------

Wayne Noon
ok i'll think about it.

-------------------

I should have realized from the second reply that he really didn't give a crap about anything I said or asked. I even told him I owned the cd yet he thought I was interested in it. lol

I doubt there are many Axel Ritt impersonators on facebook but I'm not going to send some random guy money for something I already own just to get an autograph.

I don't care for his guitar playing and now I just don't like him as a person lol!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Dude, you're not the only one Razz He added me a while back and sent me this same e-mail about his bands and yadda yadda yadda and then pulled the whole order my album schtick. Ya, I dropped him off of facebook Smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Yea really messed up huh? I would expect that from some small unknown band but he's in friggin' Grave Digger! I wonder if they know he's doing that.

Promotion is one thing but this is just stupid.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

It was annoying more than anything else. I don't think I've listened to my Grave Digger albums since this incident. I probably should now.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

I actually just wrote him back again. I said "Do you even read the emails people write back to you or do you just want to sell the DVD?"

I want to see if I can strike up a conversation and possibly piss him off. lol

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

GrandNational wrote:
It was annoying more than anything else. I don't think I've listened to my Grave Digger albums since this incident. I probably should now.

I was so tempted to tell him that I didn't like his band Domain because I already own about 50 or so other bands that sound identically like that already and that I wish Manny was back in Grave Digger lol! Oh and his hair looks stupid. NICE BANGS A-Hole!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Dude, you're not the only one Razz He added me a while back and sent me this same e-mail about his bands and yadda yadda yadda and then pulled the whole order my album schtick. Ya, I dropped him off of facebook Smile

Sounds like a scam artist and not the real deal
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Sounds like bullsh!t to me, I doubt it was Axel, I suspect it was Spec hawking his bootleg CD's!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 pm

I received this yesterday:
Quote :
leon x paradisecitymusic@gmail.com to me

show details Aug 17 (2 days ago)

for $10 i will give you sid falk's home address .he will sign anything
you send him.

Didn't even bother to respond. Really? Send some guy I've never met $10 so he can send me the address of a guitarist that may or may not be interested in possibly signing some stuff I have? Pffft. Mad

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Sid Falck is a drummer. And I was actually trying to get into contact with him. Haha.

I'm not just gonna write him a letter though.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Sounds like a scam artist and not the real deal

yea who knows.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

manny wrote:
Sounds like bullsh!t to me, I doubt it was Axel, I suspect it was Spec hawking his bootleg CD's!!!

HAHAHA! Hey at least they look pretty good though. He gave me one of Digger- Stronger Than Ever. I thought it was pretty cool. I ended up getting the record as well but the cd he made sounds and looks great so I'm happy.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I received this yesterday:
Quote :
leon x paradisecitymusic@gmail.com to me

show details Aug 17 (2 days ago)

for $10 i will give you sid falk's home address .he will sign anything
you send him.

Didn't even bother to respond. Really? Send some guy I've never met $10 so he can send me the address of a guitarist that may or may not be interested in possibly signing some stuff I have? Pffft. Mad

lol! what a moron.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
And I was actually trying to get into contact with him. Haha.

If you give me $10, I'll give you the address of the guy who has his email address and then you can give him $10 to actually get the email address. Razz

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Sounds Legit lol!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

If you give me $10, I'll give you the address of the guy who has his email address and then you can give him $10 to actually get the email address. Razz

lol!

I prefer to get my autographs, the old fashioned way - by tracing!!!

I have a signed copy of the new Jimi Hendrix album just released Smile

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

lol!

I prefer to get my autographs, the old fashioned way - by tracing!!!

I have a signed copy of the new Jimi Hendrix album just released Smile

Laughing very hard

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

This is the real Axel Ritt. Western Union is very strict service and impostors have no means of obtaining the transfer if it is sent to Axel's name...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 am

Scam...
Back to top Go down
arachnoplasma
Metal student
Metal student
arachnoplasma

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

Quote :
Wiesenstrasse 7
64331 Weiterstadt
Germany

Google Map that if you want to get directions and stalk his house. Laughing

I would assume a band of Grave Digger's status wouldn't have to resort to band members having to mail random people on Facebook for seedy promotional offers. I wonder if the other guys in the band know this is going on? Either way it's a bit disturbing and funny at the same time.

I hope you keep mailing him and he replies. Should be entertaining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 am

Watch it, PRD. Next thing you know, Grave Digger guy will be e-mailing you asking him to assist him in transferring millions of dollars in unclaimed funds to the U.S. from a bank in Nigeria. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Watch it, PRD. Next thing you know, Grave Digger guy will be e-mailing you asking him to assist him in transferring millions of dollars in unclaimed funds to the U.S. from a bank in Nigeria. Very Happy

lol!

but in PRD's case, GD will ask PRD to send millions from the US to them Smile

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm

I officially hate this guy now. lol!

Here's our second interaction.

Wayne Noon
Do you even read the emails that people write you or do you just want to sell the dvd?

-------------------
Axel Ritt
how does it looks like?

---------------------

Wayne Noon
like you just want to sell the DVD's.

--------------------
Axel Ritt
it's just an offer, nothing more. If you don't want to, simply ignore it. Most of the fans like this choice a lot, because of the personal touch. But as I said, simply ignore ...

--------------------
Wayne Noon
I totally understand. Its just a little odd to me someone from a pretty well known band like yourself would be doing this on your own. How do I or anyone else know this isn't a scam or something. I would hope not.

Also I was just a little peeved because it seemed no matter what I wrote you weren't going to read it or answer any questions. It just seemed a little too impersonal to me.

I think every musician especially if they are on facebook, myspace, twitter etc. should all talk to their fans when they get a chance. When the musicians try to pawn off something onto their fans it just seems tacky and gives the wrong impression to your fans.

When I got your email I thought how cool that was and maybe we could chat about some Grave Digger, Domain related things and what other music you listen to etc. but now I wouldn't care because I'm affraid you would just want to sell me something else which I said I already owned.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. I was in a band for many years myself but not once did I solicit peoples emails to buy our stuff. Thats what websites and updates are for.

I would have loved to learn about you and Grave Digger.

-----------------------
Axel Ritt
it's all cool, no problem. Have a nice weekend

-------------------------------

Still not one comment on anything that I said. Either he's too full of himself and doesn't give a crap about his fans or it's really not him.

PostSubject: Re: Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger    Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Email From Axel Ritt of Grave Digger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next