Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chops911
Metal novice
Metal novice
Chops911

Number of posts : 7

Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video Empty
PostSubject: Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video    Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 am

Psycho Choke is proud to announce the new video "Get Down". Taken from the album “UNRAVELING CHAOS” released by 7Hard Records 2010. Feat. guest solo from Gus-G (Firewind, Ozzy).

Louder than hell, aggressive, optimistic and happily violent Psycho Choke deliver a special blend of nerve striking vibes with eastern and western grooves under a soft touch of discrete poetry. With a little help from Gus G (Ozzy Osbourne, Firewind), Marios Iliopoulos and Olof Mork (Nightrage) and Jacob Hansen (Invocator, Anubis Gate) “Unraveling Chaos” is the album that every metal core fan will talk about for months. Play it on high volume and let the waves destroy your eardrums.

From Guitarist Gus G: “Psycho Choke is a band from my town and I’ve known them for many years. They always recorded quality music and play intense live shows. I was happy to jam on their new album and I wish them nothing but the best!”

Back to top Go down
http://www.chops911.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video    Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 am

It might help if you'd provide a link to said video.

Just sayin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Press Release:Psycho Choke Get Down New Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: