Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vicious Rumors question

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
kmorg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Vicious Rumors question Empty
PostSubject: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Who's who on these pics?

Vicious Rumors question Vicious_rumors_pic2004

Vicious Rumors question Vicious_rumors_frontpic

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am

Man, nothing? Shocked I thought this was a metal board! Laughing

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 am

5 guys that have never been in my kitchen.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 am

Kmorg wrote:
Man, nothing? I thought this was a metal board!

There have been so many people in and out of that band over the past decade that I honestly have no idea who's who anymore.

The only guy in those pix I know for sure is the dude with the frizzy hair and bad mustache, that's Geoff Thorpe.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

I know, Keith. Him and Larry Howe are the only ones I recognize too. I think the dude with the beard and the glases is Cornbread. I know the picture is fro 2004, but the band didn't release anything that year, so I have no idea wht the line-up is.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am

The tall guy in the middle may be Ira Black. I remember him having ridiculously long hair, like down to the floor.

Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am

kmorg wrote:
Who's who on these pics?

Vicious Rumors question Vicious_rumors_pic2004

Vicious Rumors question Vicious_rumors_frontpic

Pic 1: left to right- Cornbread (b) dunno dude's real name, Will Carrol (dr), Ira Black (g), Geoff Thorpe (g), Brian O'Connor (v) This lineup never recorded an actual album, but a 4 track demo - Immortal in 2004. Three of the tracks were among the featured on the Crushing the World DVD released the following year.

Pic 2: top- Geoff Thorpe (g), Brian O'Connor (v), Tommy Sisco (b)
bottom- Larry Howe (dr), Steve Smyth (g) This is from the Cyberchrist album & booklet (1998).
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Brian O Connor was an excellent vocalist. Probably their best one since Carl Albert.

Saw them live with the Pic 1 lineup and they were excellent. Talked to Geoff Thorpe for quite a while and he was super nice.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

"Cornbread?" surprised

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks, stpatrick! But some guy over at the Scream Magazine board had you beat. Very Happy

Yeah, Cornbread was their guitarist for a while. Sounds like he wanted to be in G 'n' R, with Buckethead or Bumblefoot! Laughing

I actually talked to him after a gig in Oslo in 1998 (opening for Savatage). The dude gave me his business card, with his home phone number on it! Told me to call him some day (I never did).

Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 pm

kmorg wrote:
Thanks, stpatrick! But some guy over at the Scream Magazine board had you beat. Very Happy

Ten minutes of my life spent wasted - yay.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

I thought Cornbread was the bassist?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:22 pm

stpatrik wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Ten minutes of my life spent wasted - yay.

Not a waste at all! I appreciate it!

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I thought Cornbread was the bassist?

Yeah, my bad.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Vicious Rumors rules...even the album with Geoff on vocals is good, IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumors question   Vicious Rumors question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicious Rumors question
Page 1 of 1