Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Outlaws

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Ya know scratch

Ya have Lynyrd Skynyrd...
....Molly Hatchet
...Blackfoot
...ABB
ect. ect. ect.

I received an Outlaws compilation as a gift recently and I forgot how good they are. Besides havin that ol' Forida guitar army, they have some sweet harmony vocals.

any other fans or folks on the fence ?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Love The Outlaws!

I was really stoked when Hughey Thomasson (RIP) joined the reconstituted Skynyrd with Ricky Medlocke from Blackfoot. That version of the band ruled!

I even like the really country stuff by the Outlaws like Girl From Ohio, South Carolina and Breaker, Breaker from the Lady In Waiting album.

It all started with There Goes Another Love Song. I still play the crap outta that and Green Grass and High Tides on their Best Of CD.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 pm

I just did some research and Hughie recorded an album called "Once an Outlaw".....It is being held up due to his wife and Henry Paul disputing in court who owns the rights to The Outlaws name..................sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

James B. wrote:
I just did some research and Hughie recorded an album called "Once an Outlaw".....It is being hed up due to his wife and Henry Paul disputing in court who owns the rights to The Outlaws name..................sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Yeah, there used to be full-length songs off that album out on the Outlaws web site and they were great!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 pm

And don't forget "Playin' To Win" with songs like "Take It Any Way You Want It" and "You Are The Show".

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm

All I have is their debut, but it's a classic. One of the best southern rock records out there.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Get the Best of Shoopy.

If you like the debut, I think you'll love it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 am

I've just been listening to the Henry Paul- Grey Ghost album- a nice Outlaws spin off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlaws   The Outlaws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outlaws
Page 1 of 1