Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Spiders

Go down 
+11
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
Shawn Of Fire
manny
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
Smindas
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Black Spiders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

Hmmmm, now all this discussion makes me want to break out a Hellacopters cd and give it a fresh spin. Haven't played them in awhile.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:
Thanks for the info MG

No problem. These guys have been on my radar for awhile now, but their stuff was a little too pricey for me. Hopefully I can pick up their stuff for a reasonable price now. I hate going over my usual $10 price cap for an "unknown" band.

i am waiting for the price to be better too.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

Bump for rockin' goodness...

It wasn't Ace's fault. Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Weird. I just came across these guys on Amazon last night while checking out some old Rival Sons albums. I bought Volume, should have it Thursday.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 pm

I prefer The Pink Spiders:

Black Spiders - Page 2 Hotpinklpcover

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Weird. I just came across these guys on Amazon last night while checking out some old Rival Sons albums. I bought Volume, should have it Thursday.

Volume is 2 old eps put together on one album. And some of the songs on there also appear on the Sons of the North album. Thankfully, they're all very good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:55 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Volume is 2 old eps put together on one album. And some of the songs on there also appear on the Sons of the North album. Thankfully, they're all very good.
Yeah, I saw that. I'd like the EPs, too, but this was a much cheaper option.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. I'd like the EPs, too, but this was a much cheaper option.

And you get a dvd too. Which I haven't watched yet. Laughing

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:17 pm

I hardly ever watch DVDs that come with CDs. And then when I do, I've seen it all because the silly twats in the band posted everything on YouTube before the album came out. That's annoying. Haha.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I prefer The Pink Spides :

Black Spiders - Page 2 Hotpinklpcover

I prefer the Blue Spiders:

http://www.myspace.com/thebluespiders

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I prefer Schpiders.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

I prefer all y'all stick to the topic on hand. Black Spiders. BLACK. SPIDERS.

Wankers.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:18 am

Bumpo for new info...

Quote :
Black Spiders have announced their second album will be called This Savage Land. It’ll be available via PledgeMusic to pre-order from today (May 1) with the official release on September 2.

The band promise they’ll return with “10 songs all equally as epic in proportion as the one before in the classic full-length album format”. (By “the one before” they’re presumably referring to their acclaimed debut Sons Of The North.)

The Spiders also promise “all manner of special editions and exciting activities” if you get involved with their PledgeMusic campaign.

You can go on a brewery tour with them for a mere £123, or for £158 you can join them paintballing (said in Alan Partridge voice). Or how about taking a trip in a private jet for a “Hangover Weekend Experience” in Las Vegas? Yours for a cool £250,000!

Black Spiders’ chosen charities are Macmillan Nurses and Emmaus Homeless (Sheffield); for every Pledge a donation will be made to both.

Pledge here: www.pledgemusic.com/blackspiders

Black Spiders - Page 2 Black-spiders-pledge

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:05 am

New tune. Bitchin'

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Will have to wait for a cheaper copy of this new one. I'm not paying $20+ for this thing, no matter how good it is.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Will have to wait for a cheaper copy of this new one. I'm not paying $20+ for this thing, no matter how good it is.

Nah, me neither. Their other ones were pricey imports when I first became aware of the band but I patiently waited it out and found them while still staying under my $10 spending cap.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am

Bump for new album info and video goodness...

Black Spiders - Page 2 Blackspiders

Video NSFW-ish. No nakedness, but lotsa implied T&A with strippers slapping balls around. Enjoy!

EDIT: At the moment, it would appear that this new album is only available as an import. Not US distro. Yet. Bummer.

Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 am

Great band and a vid of super hot babes playing heavenly bad tennis. Perfect!

I forgot about these guys,used to have an old promo kicking around but I'm sure its in somebody else s system now.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 am

cruedevil71 wrote:
Great band and a vid of super hot babes playing heavenly bad tennis. Perfect!

I forgot about these guys,used to have an old promo kicking around but I'm sure its in somebody else s system now.
Yea, those girls playing tennis was a train-wreck. A sexy train-wreck, but still a mess.Razz 

Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:53 pm

So true but I can honestly say I've never watched womens tennis for the respect of the sport. I do however respect their bodies hahaha..
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Awesome band played some last night on my radio show!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Spiders   Black Spiders - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Spiders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2