Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGIF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

TGIF Empty
PostSubject: TGIF   TGIF Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Do you know me?

In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand. The witness was a grand motherly, elderly woman.

He approached her and asked, “Mrs.Jones, do you know me? he responded, “Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I’ve know you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot when you haven’t the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you. ”
The Lawyer was stunned.

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, “Mrs. Jones. do you know the defense attorney?”
She again replied, “Why yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women, one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.”
The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice, said, “If either of you asks her if she knows me, I’ll throw you in jail for contempt”

Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

TGIF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGIF   TGIF Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender