Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Empty
PostSubject: Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.    Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

I have a free version of Audacity that worked really good when I needed it the week I downloaded it. I tryed using it today to clean up some demos that I converted to WAV from cassette this afternoon but when I make any kind of edit and than try to play the track, the speed is too fast and I cant find any options to increase or decrease the speed or pitch of any track that I import into the program.

This is probably a stupid question and just something simple im missing, but where the hell is the drop down menu or option for track speed?
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.    Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Speed change, pitch change, ect. are under "effect" at the top of the menu - ya' gotta' highlight the whole file (once you've dropped it into the player), and click "effect" - you should get a drop menu with all kinds of stuff you can edit.

Are you saying the speed suddenley changed when you converted the file into audacity? Hm, odd...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.    Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey buddy, if you can't get it fixed, upload the file to Megaupload and I'll fix it for you.

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.    Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks guys, I actually ended up uninstalling audacity and downloaded another program called wave pad sound editor..works alot better for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.    Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audacity audio editing program users...I got a problemmm.
Page 1 of 1