Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have any good pranks?

Go down 
+2
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Anyone have any good pranks? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Tomorrow my gf and I are going back to Dingmans Ferry PA, with our other couple friends like we did last year. We did a little prank on them with this mask that I had. It was this huge elf head looking thing. I went outside at night and hid behind my truck. Our friend saw the ears of the mask peeking from around the truck and he went running back into the house telling everyone not to go outside lol!

I was hoping the joke would have went a little better but everyone was affraid (except my gf who was in on it) to come back out. It didn't go as planned but it was still funny.

Anyway this year I need something else to do. Anyone have any ideas?

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

if you all are eating together some place and if someone gets up from the table, rip off a piece of the paper from their straw and wad it up than stick it inside the drinking end of your friends straw. If they dont notice, when they take a sip they will get a nasty soggy paper wad in their mouth...ahaha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 pm

lol i dont want them to choke

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Have someone drive you somewhere that you have to pay a toll (of course make sure it's a toll that is not yet automated-BTW you shouldn't like this person). Insist on sitting in the back seat and when you approach the toll booth lie down on the seat with your hands behind your back after putting a rag in your mouth and just go: hmmmm!!! hmmmm!

And hilarity ensues.

just kidding DON'T DO THIS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

lol that would be funny but were taking seperate cars

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol that would be funny but were taking seperate cars

That would probably get you in a LOT of trouble anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Two words.....Rubber Cockroach!! One of my oldest & best friends is the proprietor of the local Outback Steakhouse, they've gotten me plenty of free beer over the years!!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Stender wrote:
if you all are eating together some place and if someone gets up from the table, rip off a piece of the paper from their straw and wad it up than stick it inside the drinking end of your friends straw. If they dont notice, when they take a sip they will get a nasty soggy paper wad in their mouth...ahaha.

And possibly chock and die
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
Two words.....Rubber Cockroach!! One of my oldest & best friends is the proprietor of the local Outback Steakhouse, they've gotten me plenty of free beer over the years!!

With my katsaridaphobia, one of those could really set me off if someone wanted to prank me with one.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Well I'm back and pulled no pranks haha

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Well I'm back and pulled no pranks haha

You disappoint us Mr. Noon
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Stender wrote:

its like a 1 x 1 micro cm piece of wet paper! Geez....YOUR GONNA SHOOT YER EYE OUT TOO! Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Stender wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Stender wrote:

its like a 1 x 1 micro cm piece of wet paper! Geez....YOUR GONNA SHOOT YER EYE OUT TOO! Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

I have an ex-girlfriend who said she did some things to get revenge on people in high school. She said there was one girl who started a rumor about her so she retaliated by sneaking powdered sugar into her locker on the day of a drug bust. She said they didn't even check to see if it was cocaine or not. She also claimed that she got revenge on some snobby, preppy cheerleader also. One time at lunch when she went to the bathroom, she poured her strawberry milk out and replaced it with Pepto-Bismol. I don't know if those stories were true or not, but I thought they were worth sharing at least. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 pm

You know how they say if women ran the world there would be no wars? Well your post proves my theory that if that were true, there would be a hell of a lot of assassinations though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any good pranks?   Anyone have any good pranks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any good pranks?
Page 1 of 1