Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Atomic B*tchwax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Atomic B*tchwax Empty
PostSubject: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 am

Any fans of this stoner rock band?

I had their 3rd album, cleverly titled 3, for some time, but for whatever reason it never got much play. About a month ago, I pulled it out to give it a fresh spin and something just clicked. Now I'm on a mad tear to find more of their stuff. I've got a couple from Amazon and ebay on their way to me. I even went to TeePee Records and ordered their latest release The Local Fuzz, which is one long 43 minute track.

Nice, thick, fuzzy wall of sound from just 3 stoners and their instruments.

Fans of Monster Magnet (former guitarist Ed Mundell was a member), Fu Manchu, Core and Nebula should dig these guys.

Follow here for a whole bong load of YouTube videoes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zOhQkaHuBk&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXeYblBXdi1qMU_8u5A7mrwg

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 am

I have the S/T that I bought on a whim a long time ago. Didn't like it.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

tohostudios wrote:

Still have it? I'd gladly take it off your hands. The Atomic B*tchwax 253444

Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 am

I liked the first two but haven't liked 'em since.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Still have it? I'd gladly take it off your hands. The Atomic B*tchwax 253444

I think so. I'll doublecheck when I get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 am

I think they have a cool name. Other than that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 am

Good band, I prefer their instrumental tracks mostly. Favorite album(s) are the self-titled debut and this one:

The Atomic B*tchwax 51hEzutfSxL._SL500_AA300_

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 am

I'm trying to gather up all their stuff, but some of the albums go for more than I'm willing to spend, especially on ep's. It's tough being both a collector and a cheap-ass.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

Yeah, that S/T I have is going for 16.99 used on Amazon now. New is $75. Guess I better hang on to it; it's now one of my "investment" CDs.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 am

BOOOOOOOOOO!!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am

Shawn D. wrote:
Good band, I prefer their instrumental tracks mostly. Favorite album(s) are the self-titled debut and this one:

The Atomic B*tchwax 51hEzutfSxL._SL500_AA300_

Check out their new release, The Local Fuzz. One 42:16 minute long instrumental. Funky.

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 am

Definitely will. I have a 0$ entertainment budget till I get this move completed.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, that S/T I have is going for 16.99 used on Amazon now. New is $75. Guess I better hang on to it; it's now one of my "investment" CDs.

SecondSpin just posted a used copy on Amazon for $7.99, so I snagged it. Hope it's not beat to crap or anything.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:48 am

Bump for new album info...came out back in April. Gotta get me a copy!!

The Atomic B*tchwax TAB_cover_rgb_1024x1024

1. Sexecutioner
2. No Way Man
3. It's Alright
4. War Claw
5. Coming In Hot
6. F***face
7. Proto World
8. Down With The Swirl
9. Roseland
10. Ice Age ''Hey Baby''

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:15 pm

I loved the first two, but they sold out at some point and I didn't know they were still around. I wonder how many of those "Kyuss clones" that emerged around 98-2002 are still active? Remember,Dozer,Demon Cleaner,Solarized,Solace etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Atomic B*tchwax   The Atomic B*tchwax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Atomic B*tchwax
Page 1 of 1