Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
Metallic Blaze
onrypt
Waylon
Blackmore
Thrasher1972
metalhead777
metalken
Nico
Doomdance
Wurthless
GrandNational
Sutekh
JBall_Z
Schbopo
Knyghtfall
The_Jayroh
Wargod
thejokeriv
Gilbert
rawr!
chewie
Stender
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Joe
ultmetal
kmorg
nevermore
DeathCult
krokus
tohostudios
SpectreFate
mc666
manny
bassman
Required Fields
DallasBlack
exact33
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 3558024128a080da8fece010.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Probot - S/T
Motorhead - ORGASMATRON
Scatterbrain - HERE COMES TROUBLE
Nevermore - S/T
Black Sabbath - THE BEST OF (Tony Martin era comp.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Probot - S/T
Motorhead - ORGASMATRON
Nevermore - S/T

that's a killer playlist right there! Nice to know I'm not the only person on the planet that likes the Probot album.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Shawn D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Probot - S/T
Motorhead - ORGASMATRON
Nevermore - S/T

that's a killer playlist right there! Nice to know I'm not the only person on the planet that likes the Probot album.

Hell yeah, that Probot disc is one of my fave CDs of the '00s.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

It's finally summer in Sacramento. That means that it is damn HOT!!! Over 100 degrees, I believe. So I 'll listen to this in the car on the way to and from work:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Cd-cover

Seems appropriate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:16 pm

nothing wrong with that! at least it's not speeding ticket music like Slayer or something. lol!

right now:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 41NPSX7FSQL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Novella - A Liquid Earth
Angra - Aqua
Soldier - The Definitive Collection
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Shawn D. wrote:

right now:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 41NPSX7FSQL._SL500_AA300_

SNAP!

And now for:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 684_fates_warning_awaken_the_guardian
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Sutekh wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 684_fates_warning_awaken_the_guardian

Awesome album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 E64174j78qj
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Probot - S/T
Motorhead - ORGASMATRON
Nevermore - S/T

Hell yeah, that Probot disc is one of my fave CDs of the '00s.

Good album, gave me some respect for Dave Grohl (still dont' like Foo Fighters though).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 51g7P%2BgsyYL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 51TSWF-N6kL._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 51%2B-nmqr2hL._SL500_AA280_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 C08da2c008a0b1cccdf9b010.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Shok Paris - Steel and Starlight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 A9a462e89da0c242e4db3110.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Shok Paris - Go for the Throat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am

Shawn D. wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 A9a462e89da0c242e4db3110.L._AA300_

DUDE!!!!!!! I REALLY like that album. Very quirky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 am

yeah, Atom Heart Mother sounds really refreshing now when compared to the later 70's material. I didn't appreciate it when I was younger, but now it creates a really special vibe.

I have a hard time listening to the "Roger Waters with backup musicians" albums like The Wall and The Final Cut. I like to head farther back and appreciate when they were actually "a band".

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 CoverTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Cover38
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Tales+Of+Creation
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 am

Shawn D. wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 C08da2c008a0b1cccdf9b010.L._AA300_

My favorite PF allbum. In fact, I may have to break that one out myself today.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 am

And I did.

"Dragged down by the stone...."

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 am

Steve Taylor - Squint
Tora Tora - Wild America
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Pathosray - S/TOzzy - No More Tears
Metal Church - The Dark
Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience
AC/DC - Black Ice

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 am

Shawn D. wrote:
yeah, Atom Heart Mother sounds really refreshing now when compared to the later 70's material. I didn't appreciate it when I was younger, but now it creates a really special vibe.

I have a hard time listening to the "Roger Waters with backup musicians" albums like The Wall and The Final Cut. I like to head farther back and appreciate when they were actually "a band".

I love Roger Waters and his back up band albums!!!!!!!!!!! And sure those early albums may have been more of a band, but the creative drive and artistic direction was bascially lead by Roger Waters even on those post Syd Barrett albums, compare those albums to 'Momentary Lapse ot Reason' and 'The Division Bell' two albums that I like but don't love, and in my mind no question to me who was the real creative genius of Pink Floyd.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am

exact33 wrote:
Steve Taylor - Squint

Excellent album...

Today I have had my iPod "Alternative Rock" genre on shuffle...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 am

manny wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:

I love Roger Waters and his back up band albums!!!!!!!!!!! And sure those early albums may have been more of a band, but the creative drive and artistic direction was bascially lead by Roger Waters even on those post Syd Barrett albums, compare those albums to 'Momentary Lapse ot Reason' and 'The Division Bell' two albums that I like but don't love, and in my mind no question to me who was the real creative genius of Pink Floyd.

Don't get me wrong, I admire Waters, but "therapy sessions put to music" hold little interest for me as a form of enjoyment. I'm also not really a fan of the post-Waters albums either, they sound incredibly dated now (moreso than the 70's material).

Basically, I stop at Animals these days, which is where my primary enjoyment of their music ends. The Wall is a journey I feel like I've taken too often and The Final Cut is just too grim even for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next