Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
Metallic Blaze
onrypt
Waylon
Blackmore
Thrasher1972
metalhead777
metalken
Nico
Doomdance
Wurthless
GrandNational
Sutekh
JBall_Z
Schbopo
Knyghtfall
The_Jayroh
Wargod
thejokeriv
Gilbert
rawr!
chewie
Stender
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Joe
ultmetal
kmorg
nevermore
DeathCult
krokus
tohostudios
SpectreFate
mc666
manny
bassman
Required Fields
DallasBlack
exact33
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 am

I'm gonna lay down, throw some headphones on and listen to this:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Eloy-Ocean-1977-Front-Cover-42887
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:30 am

Shawn D. wrote:
chewie wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 51SQBYD91ML._SL500_AA300_

I had this on LP as a teenager, haven't seen or heard it since.

This is the second one I bought(I forgot that I already had it). It sounds better than the one that I already have. You gotta get it back...... good stuff, especially that "Fox On The Run" verse riff!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

...and the award for strangest playlist of the day goes to.....ME!

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 The-pr10TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 10000
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 10000Maniacs_OurTimeInEdenTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 B000002H6E.01._AA320_SCLZZZZZZZ_
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 B000002H2U.01._AA320_SCLZZZZZZZ_TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 The+Allman+Brothers+Band+(A+Decade+Of+Hits+1969-1979)+02
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Dead_Kennedys-Frankenchrist-CDTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 DEAD+KENNEDYS+2
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Cover36TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Cover37

Last edited by SpectreFate on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 am

^^Going to need to up your game if you expect to compete with a first class Loon like myself^^

Cool

starting the day with....

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Cd39b220dca0414a05e14010.L._AA300_

"Any Major Dude Will Tell You" is one of my favorite songs of all time, not just Steely Dan, but anybody. Something about that track just clicks.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 am

Shawn D. wrote:
^^Going to need to up your game if you expect to compete with a first class Loon like myself^^

Cool

starting the day with....

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Cd39b220dca0414a05e14010.L._AA300_

"Any Major Dude Will Tell You" is one of my favorite songs of all time, not just Steely Dan, but anybody. Something about that track just clicks.

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 25679 Probably my favorite of the box sets I own.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 51-CEBAk9wL._SL500_AA300_

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 am

Shawn D. wrote:
chewie wrote:

I have n't either, used to love that album will have to repurchase it on CD someday, but I read a review where the American and UK releases have different track listings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 am

I would bet that cd reissues probably contain all the tracks from both versions, that is usually the case. (as long as their isn't "label wrangling" involved that screws up the process).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 4cd7228348a04ebdd21bd010.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 am

manny wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
chewie wrote:

I have n't either, used to love that album will have to repurchase it on CD someday, but I read a review where the American and UK releases have different track listings.

I need to repurchase it too - had it back in 8th grade - my Grandparents were moving and getting rid of a lot of stuff from their 6 kids (my Aunt had just turned 18). We got all the records and their were some good stuff in the collection. The above album and Aerosmith Rocks where the ones I listened to most from that collection
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 am

Shawn D. wrote:
Joe wrote:
lol, and you didn't even use caps this time when it would have been totally acceptable!

nice catch

I might start doing that or going the lower case route, seeing as I alway have a hard time typing on my laptop. Most of my mistakes are made when trying to hit the shift button to capitalize. The problem is I'm used to typing on a regular keyboard where the buttons aren't so sensitive.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 pm

SYMFONIA:IN PARADISUM (2011) CD 2X
WHITESNAKE:FOREVERMORE (2011) CD
KRALJEVSKI APARTMAN:ROCKER (2002) CD
GAMA BOMB/BLACK SISTER split (2007) 7"single
BABYLON AD:BABYLON AD (1989) CD
ALCATRAZZ:BEST OF CD
HARDCORE SUPERSTAR:SPLIT YOUR LIP (2010) CD
SKID ROW:SLAVE TO THE GRIND (1991) LP
LOUDBLAST:SENSORIAL TREATMENT (1989) LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 20820
CHARTER:TURBO METAL demo+extras (1984/2011)LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 216912

Last edited by krokus on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Steel Warrior - Visions Of The Mistland

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Joe wrote:
lol, and you didn't even use caps this time when it would have been totally acceptable!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 519TBQ-6XyL._SL500_AA280_

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

V/A - A Tribute To The Creatures Of The Night

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:37 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 45UDO_RevRaptorFLAC

Definatly a step up from Dominator which I felt was a little weak for an UDO album (not bad but not up to par with what I know from UDO).
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

krokus wrote:
BETSY:BETSY (1988) LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 289211

Betsy! Right on! I really like this. I used to have it on cassette. I have a digital copy of the album, but would love to own a hard copy.

Today I'm listening to:

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock
Black Veil Brides - Set The World On Fire
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 pm

manny wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
chewie wrote:

I have this one on CD. Love Sweet. Recently picked up a used vinyl copy of Give Us A Wink. It is now my favorite Sweet album.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 1_62a275c22301f38953da209d64958d85

Various Artists-Texas Metal Archives

80's indie metal bands from my home state (specifically from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area). Some great classic/thrash/speed metal bands that never got off the ground past demos and independent releases.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 pm

JBall_Z wrote:
krokus wrote:
BETSY:BETSY (1988) LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 289211

Betsy! Right on! I really like this. I used to have it on cassette. I have a digital copy of the album, but would love to own a hard copy.

Today I'm listening to:

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock
Black Veil Brides - Set The World On Fire

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Butthe10
You said hard copy. hehehehehehehe....
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Heathen - The Evolution of Chaos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Firewind - Allegiance
Kiss - Dressed to Kill
Million Dollar Reload - Anthems of a Degeneration
Whitesnake - Slip of the Tongue

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side
Driver - s/t
Bad Company - Holy Water
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Vault+-+Def+Leppard+Greatest+Hits+%281980-1995%29

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 162660_1_f

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Surfing_with_the_alien-front
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next