Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals   Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

Anyone like Grace Potter? I just got 2 of her cds and I love them. The songwriting is great.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals   Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

I was just spinning the S/T last week. You're right, excelling song writing. I wish it was a little rougher though.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals   Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

The female bassist for this group is super hot, and she can really play. I'm not really that familiar with the music, but I checked it out a little after a write-up on the group in BASS PLAYER mag.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals   Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Never heard of them before, but thanks for the recommendation. I've been listening to a handful of songs off of the s/t on youtube and really like what I'm hearing. Her vocals are really awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals   Grace Potter & The Nocturnals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Page 1 of 1