Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Empty
PostSubject: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:03 pm

In early 2003, out of the ashes of death metal band Enter Self - along side Origin vocalist, James Lee - came the "original" Daemonicide. This band produced 1 demo of pure brutal death metal and by mid 2003 was gone. Daemonicide was a monicker I (Tym Walker) had insisted upon using after Enter Self's demise, of which I was a part of for over 12 years. I (Tym Walker) in mid 2003 was battling alcoholism and depression and left Daemonicide and music behind for good! The remainder of Daemonicide chose to go about other things and let the "name" die.

Since 2004, I (who became a born again Christian at age 11), started attending church regularly and became very involved with ny church and the youth activities in and around my church. Sometime there after, I was called by God (the One who gave me the talent to play guitar and write) to pursue music once again. To praise and glorify Him through my talents and the music (METAL) that was so dear to my heart! I began a search for the proper musicians, with the right heart and vision to work with me in this metal ministry. This announcement is a statement of manifestation! The new DAEMONICIDE is: Doug Mc Daniel - bass (formerly of Five Cent Anti & Crossroads)/Greg Frye - drums (formerly of Enter Self) and myself Tym Walker - guitar.
At this time we are writing and working on pre-production looking forward and praying to get a demo out by late fall. 3 song titles on the table at this time are "Without Prejudice", Blood Of Christ" and "Mirror Darkened". Notice that this is a Christian Metal Ministry, not just a band. Also the music is way different to that created in 2003. This is not straight up brutal death metal. Musically we have the elements of power metal, melodic metal, thrash, speed, progressive and a nice splash of death metal. Lyrically we are completely writing Biblically sound lyrics and vocally searching for a powerful, distinctive and very intelligible voice!

I want to thank all out there who have, do and will support us! Please pray for us and this ministry as we enter the realm of metal to present our message and craft!

God Bless!

Tym Walker
Guitar
DAEMONICIDE
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Awesome! I wish them the best.

BTW, our drummer Lance used to play in this band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Thanks guys for the support! Keep us in yours prayers! We'll hopefully get together and do some Godly gigs!!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Hey Temple dudes and any other Christian metallers!!! You guys know any vocalist???? We're looking for a power metal vocal... Tony Martin, Geoff Tate, etc.... And a second guitarist for (PRAYERFULLY) future live gigs! Some body help please!!!
GOD BLESS!!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:36 pm

The only power metal vocalists I know are myself and the guy (man, I am embarassed I forgot his name Sad ) from A Lower Deep. Pretty much every other band we played shows with has a growler. I'm too busy with my own band right now to do another on the side and I suspect he is as well. My band is also looking for a second guitarist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Thanks Jim, I appreciate it!

God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:16 am

No problem Tym, I wish I could be of more help.

I think there was a singer from a TN band called Valhalla (who were like a cross between Pantera and Iron Maiden) who was good and I think was a Christian but I don't know him that well and I have no idea how to get in touch with him.

What about that dude from Intruder? Maybe he'd be up for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 pm

We're talking to this guy from GA, but I don't know him and he doesn't have experience (which we all know sometimes doesn't matter). It's just a matter of timing with him coming up to see if we can work together and if he can sing ha ha! If we could just someone to do 3 songs for a demo... But our drummer got ripped off on ebay and is waiting for that matter to get cleared up and he doesn't even have a kit right now... man the devil is working overtime on us ha ha!! That's okay though, I know my Daddy can take him! You know how to get in touch with the dude from Intruder?? Anyway, thanks bro!! I'll be praying for you guys and your next record!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:21 pm

I don't know the guys in Intruder at all, but you may be able to talk to him/them through their website which I think is www.intruder.biz. I just remembered that the old vocalist for Cauldron Born lives in GA and I think he is a Christian, he is really good too, don't know if you have ever listened to them. I'll send an email to someone. I may actually have two contacts of people to talk too, give me a bit of time to try to make contact though, if you don't mind. I'll be praying for your band man, I know how hard it is to get this kind of thing going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:30 pm

Thanks Jim, really dude... we appreciate all the help we can get. Though we all know when it's time God will lead us where he wants us!
Amen:cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:24 pm

Asking for opinions here... Do you guys think referring to this ministry/band as Christian prog, power, death metal (musically not vocally) is a bit much? I don't know of any other way to explain it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!   DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAEMONICIDE - Reincarnated and Ressurected!
Page 1 of 1