Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura?

Go down 
+19
DeathCult
stevegarveyfan
Gilbert
Stender
DallasBlack
Joe
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
nevermore
krokus
mc666
INVADERS
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Wargod
325ad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura?   Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 pm

I like everything from S.T. up to Lights...Camera...Revolution (and Art of Rebellion to a lesser degree). I like Sepultura from Schizophrenia to Arise (and half of Chaos AD)

It's interesting that by the time i got to the last albums i enjoyed from either band, half of that album was filler...
Back to top Go down
dark avenger
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 54

Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura?   Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 am

I like ST very much.

I like Sepultura up to Beneath the Remains; Arise is ok. I can't stand Chaos AD, Roots and Max Cavalera: he is,imo, the ennemy of metal. angry
Back to top Go down

Thrash Metal Polls where is the love 4 the Suicides and Sepultura?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2