Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crown of Thorns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 am

I swear, this is in the top 10 greatest songs I've ever heard.

Even my niece loves this song. I have her on video when she was about three, playing a little pink toy guitar, and lip-syncing to this tune. It's so funny. At the end, she does this thing with her hand and fingers to simulate rain falling. Haha. Way too cute.

She's six now and still loves it. Obviously that means it rules.

Last edited by Eyesore on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 am

I have one of those Nordic K-Tel releases "The finest of hard rock volume two" with a tune by them on it. Is this dude from Plasmatics band ?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

James B. wrote:
I have one of those Nordic K-Tel releases "The finest of hard rock volume two" with a tune by them on it. Is this dude from Plasmatics band ?
Yeah. Crazy white mohawk and stuff. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Does this guy have any fans?

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jeanbeauvoir

Only 11% of his goal for an EP has been reached. That's dreadful. Unless his goal is obscenely high, Crown of Thorns must simply be ridiculously underrated. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh, this is annoying. All of a sudden this campaign has reached 27% of its goal. But then I noticed that there are 81 days left on the campaign, which is a load of horseshit! (Why isn't Firefox flagging "horseshit" as a nonexistent word? Haha. Oh, look, "haha" isn't a word, according to Firefox, but "horseshit" is. Pffft! Anyway...) This is what One Minute Silence did, and it's annoying.

People shouldn't be able to adjust their campaigns as they go, extend the length or adjust how much they need. That's crap.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 am

I originally thought this was in reference to the Swedish death metal band The Crown, who at one point was called Crown of Thorns and was forced to change their name due to likeness. Their logo font is eerily similar to this band.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
Sponsored content

Crown of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crown of Thorns   Crown of Thorns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crown of Thorns
Page 1 of 1