Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Core Device - What I've Become

Go down 
+2
Thrasher73
Eyesore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Core Device - What I've Become Empty
PostSubject: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 am

Yeah, there's another thread on this same album, but it's in the lame R.I.P. folder, so you get a new one.

Looks like this album is now finally coming out on CD. You can pre-order it for $8.99 here:

http://www.soundsofpurgatory.com/coredevicewhativebecomepre-package.aspx

You can also get both albums for $11.99, which is highly recommended if you don't have it.

Says you'll also get a free download, too, a cover of Journey's "Separate Ways." Interesting. Not sure how you get the download, though. I just ordered the album and saw no link and got nothing in the auto-replies to my order. Maybe they'll e-mail it or something.

Either way, looking forward to finally hearing this album. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 am

Finally! I gave up waiting a few months ago and downloaded it.Great album,every bit as good as their first one.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 am

You can get their first album, Our Fellowship Eternal, here too... Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200590816570&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Cover download   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

In the inlay of the CD there is a website,code to download the cover. It's a bit understated and could be over looked. Thanks for all your patience and continued interest.

Dan

Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, there's another thread on this same album, but it's in the lame R.I.P. folder, so you get a new one.

Looks like this album is now finally coming out on CD. You can pre-order it for $8.99 here:

http://www.soundsofpurgatory.com/coredevicewhativebecomepre-package.aspx

You can also get both albums for $11.99, which is highly recommended if you don't have it.

Says you'll also get a free download, too, a cover of Journey's "Separate Ways." Interesting. Not sure how you get the download, though. I just ordered the album and saw no link and got nothing in the auto-replies to my order. Maybe they'll e-mail it or something.

Either way, looking forward to finally hearing this album. headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am

I ilke this. I might have to get this...

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Website. Code. Got it! headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Website. Code. Got it! headbanger

its ok Core Device, Eyesore rides a bus all of his own. He gets it eventually...

metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

I got my confirmation e-mail that this puppy was en route to my mailbox yesterday. I was on the fence about getting this as I liked what I heard, but did not know if I wanted to shell out my pennies for it, but eyesore/ken sold it to me on this thread with the link he gave and the $8.99 price tag from the label.
Looking forward to getting it in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:08 am

I reviewed the last album many moons ago. I gave it a 10 out of 10. Looking back, that was probably a stupid score as few albums are perfect. But it's definitely close to it. An 8.5 or 9 would be well-deserved.

Hopefully this latest one is as good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 am

Eyesore wrote:
I reviewed the last album many moons ago. I gave it a 10 out of 10. Looking back, that was probably a stupid score as few albums are perfect. But it's definitely close to it. An 8.5 or 9 would be well-deserved.

Hopefully this latest one is as good.

I must have heard a different album. I couldn't get through Our Fellowship Eternal in one sitting. It just went on and on.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 am

I cannot believe that the postal services (Canadian and American) took 26 days to get the discs to me.
Ripped the cds but have not had a chance to hear them yet.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:48 am

So Eyesore,What are your thoughts on the new one so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core Device - What I've Become   Core Device - What I've Become Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core Device - What I've Become
Page 1 of 1