Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal

Go down 
+6
Troublezone
mc666
Metallic Blaze
MetalH
Orion Crystal Ice
T-Roy
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Empty
PostSubject: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/133633

Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal 78889
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm

VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE!?????

dumb

Vocals are hideous....along with the music. Rave meets emo???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

All I know is I wanted to jump thru the screen and beat them all to death with a tree limb.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:17 pm

S wrote:
All I know is I wanted to jump thru the screen and beat them all to death with a tree limb.
Why not use your vamp fangs instead and suck them all to death? blech
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I remember when Blink 182, etc, were ruling everything, and thought, well, at least popular rock can't possibly get worse than this.

I wish those days were still here.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Since when did CM start signing bands like this? Years ago, to my ears at least, if it was on CM it was good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm

They also signed Iwrestledabearonce, which is terrible, hipster myspace irony-core (how is that for a genre definition) disguised as 'avant garde metal'. I don't know if it's worse for the band to know they are an unfunny joke and push it on us, or when the band is wretched and don't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm

This is terrible.

This is nothing like Cradle of Filth though. I like Cradle of Filth.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 am

not the worst i've ever heard, but a little too pop sounding for my tastes.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 am

mc666 wrote:
not the worst i've ever heard, but a little too pop sounding for my tastes.

Yeah, I've heard worse too.

I wouldn't buy this though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 am

With a name like that, i would expect garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
This is terrible.

I was speaking of the imagery in the video...the mist, the woman running in slow motion, the piano, the gothic looking stuff, etc...
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

S wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
This is terrible.

I was speaking of the imagery in the video...the mist, the woman running in slow motion, the piano, the gothic looking stuff, etc...

Oh okay. Yeah, I follow.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Woo! And their EP will be a "Hot Topic Exclusive" too! That's great news, because that means I can avoid contact with it entirely.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Woo! And their EP will be a "Hot Topic Exclusive" too! That's great news, because that means I can avoid contact with it entirely.
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

"Hot Topic Exclusive" is the only thing you have to read to know what the band is like, really. I know there are occasionally cool shirts or what have you, but we all know the purpose of the store.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm

S wrote:

I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 pm

MetalH wrote:
Since when did CM start signing bands like this? Years ago, to my ears at least, if it was on CM it was good.

CM used to be a great label. Then Iced Earth fulfilled their contract and jumped to SPV, the "modern power metal boom" of the late 90s/early 00s ended, and death metal flatlined in popularity. So CM is exploring new, weird, and lame pastures for new signings now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm

S owes me for one computer monitor. After reading that press release he posted, I punched the screen.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Lame name. But it was enjoyable enough - sounds like the last 2 Still Remains albums mixed together. This isn't altogether unexpected, considering CM signed Blessed By a Broken Heart (which was awesome). Oh, and I kinda like iwrestledabearonce - they're sorta funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Century Media has gone steadily downhill over the years.

They still have some good bands on their roster, but they are becoming fewer and farther between.

The labels I watch now are:

Napalm
Nuclear Blast
SPV
Limb Music
and
Frontiers

Those are all still putting out some great quality metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal   Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cradle-Of-Filth-core Metal
Page 1 of 1