Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New bodom on March 8

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
rawr!
bassman
Joe
DeathCult
mc666
exact33
Lurideath
A Handful of Wayne
Gilbert
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

I saw them live and thought they were decent, but I never bothered to get any of their music.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

I have no opinion one way or other about this band, but I do find it amusing that I saw their new album in Target the other night when I was looking for Stryper and Motorhead. Didn't find either one of those, so CoB must be doing something right.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 am

a band is doing something right to be found at target?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 am

rawr! wrote:

A melodic death metal band that gets a distribution deal at a mainstream department store like Target next to Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber while established bands like Motorhead and Stryper are nowhere to be found? Yea, I'd say they (or their record company) are doing something right.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
rawr! wrote:

A melodic death metal band that gets a distribution deal at a mainstream department store like Target next to Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber while established bands like Motorhead and Stryper are nowhere to be found? Yea, I'd say they (or their record company) are doing something right.
They sold out! That smurfing HOMO girl guitarist done butt-banged his way right into corporate America!
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 am

i guess i just prefer underground (as in not even wanting to be found in target) music :-s. i would imagine you can find other power metal at target, but ive never browsed the music section of a department store.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 pm

rawr! wrote:
i guess i just prefer underground (as in not even wanting to be found in target) music :-s. i would imagine you can find other power metal at target, but ive never browsed the music section of a department store.

Ahhh, I see. You're troo grim metal. I'm the sell-out here. Carry on.

PostSubject: Re: New bodom on March 8   New bodom on March 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New bodom on March 8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2