Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house

Go down 
+14
mlotek
chewie
sheets
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Stender
nevermore
thejokeriv
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
Smindas
Fat Freddy
manny
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house   Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
He's not a number......he's a free man.

Shouldn't that be the other way around now?

I would think so.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house   Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

DiAnno's out of jail and planning to hit the road again... seems kinda douche-y to call it the "Running Free Again" Tour, but whatever. Very Happy

PAUL DI'ANNO To Embark On 'Running Free Again' Tour - May 24, 2011

Former IRON MAIDEN frontman Paul Di'Anno will embark on a tour of Brazil, dubbed "Running Free Again", in September/October — his first since being jailed in March after he falsely collected U.K. government benefits by claiming he suffered nerve damage to his back that prevented him from working. Backing the singer on all dates will be the Brazilian metal band SCELERATA consisting of Fábio Juan (vocais), Magnus Wichmann (guitar), Renato Osorio (guitar), Gustavo Strapazon (bass) and Francis Cassol (drums). The trek is expected to run between September 15 and October 16 (dates subject to change).

Says Di'Anno: "Back home again, and looking forward to 'Running Free Again', and seeing you all in a few weeks. Thanks for all the birthday wishes too. Also, relieved to say, I managed not to drop the soap! Smile"

Di'Anno, 52, was sentenced to nine months for swindling £45,000 (approximately $72,000) in benefits. He was told he would serve at least four and a half months of the sentence behind bars before being released on conditional bail.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Paul D'ianno might be going to the big house
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2