Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabertooth Zombie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Hardcore Punk stuff that crosses over into other genres with the addition of guitar solos, if there's others that like this style, there are countless bands I could show you.

Take a listen and tell us what you think:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

I like the name but unfortunately I lump hardcore punk into the same barrel as death metal. I need a little melody in the vocals of my music.

At least these guys seem to be a little different from typical hardcore punk though.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm

I saw the name and was instantly curious. I dig them alot, checking out more youtube clips right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am

They're pretty big on the underground hardcore scene I guess, I've seen them a couple times, their shows are amazing!

I think Eyesore would like it too.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:04 pm

I dig them quite a bit after watching clips, but this is really what's considered punk now? I must be getting old
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I dig them quite a bit after watching clips, but this is really what's considered punk now? I must be getting old

I'm with you. A good sound but despite a punk influence, I wouldn't call it punk. Especially that second clip.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

I'm with you. A good sound but despite a punk influence, I wouldn't call it punk. Especially that second clip.

I don't know, I'm too keen on the various hardcore punk sounds, I kind of lump them all into one thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sabertooth Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabertooth Zombie   Sabertooth Zombie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabertooth Zombie
Page 1 of 1