Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong

Go down 
+8
Speedmetalfreak
JBall_Z
Wargod
labrekk
Gilbert
Thrasher73
krokus
James B.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:04 am

done...   Smile 

over $35 for a vinyl LP. That costs as much as my Bathory CD's in 2001 from HMV,!
No way I could afford a t-shirt too and it looks pretty nice.
Rare for a band to sell shirts also in larger than the standard Large-only size, so wil just pick one up when they tour.

I looked online for a cheaper cost for the LP , but even the CD versions cost just as much (and they have bonus tracks).

I still don't have every Tokyo record, but since they don't sell them (only CD's), will eventually have to try Discogs for the few I am missing (got everything downloaded awhile ago, but when I like a band, THEN I will spend money. I do NOT buy digital files. They are intangible goods.).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 am

I ordered the band's anthology double cd on amazon.

I did so because it has some songs from night of the blade, which is impossible for me to acquire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I ordered the band's anthology double cd on amazon.

I did so because it has some songs from night of the blade, which is impossible for me to acquire.
Are you talking about Warrior of the Rising Sun? If so, you've got pretty much all that you need to hear by Tokyo Blade. The only issue is that if you want to hear Alan Marsh singing on the Night of the Blade material, then you'll have to buy the 1998 reissue.

By the way, Tokyo Blade's full-length albums are very easy -- and affordable -- to acquire on vinyl. Due to many successful scores, I had four copies of Night of the Blade.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 pm

man there is no metal around here.

u have no clue what I go through to acquire metal cds that are normally to be confiscated by authorities.

I pick anything I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Gilbert wrote:

u have no clue what I go through to acquire metal cds that are normally to be confiscated by authorities.

I pick anything I can.
I see that you're from Lebanon; understandable.

Also, I was talking about checking eBay and other online music stores.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 pm

mlotek wrote:
done...   Smile 

over $35 for a vinyl LP. That costs as much as my Bathory CD's in 2001 from HMV,!
No way I could afford a t-shirt too and it looks pretty nice.
Rare for a band to sell shirts also in larger than the standard Large-only size, so wil just pick one up when they tour.

I looked online for a cheaper cost for the LP , but even the CD versions cost just as much (and they have bonus tracks).

I still don't have every Tokyo record, but since they don't sell them (only CD's), will eventually have to try Discogs for the few I am missing (got everything downloaded awhile ago, but when I like a band, THEN I will spend money. I do NOT buy digital files. They are intangible goods.).

I remember on metal boards years ago, people griped about how expensive metal CDs were at HMV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:57 am

Painkiller wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

I pick anything I can.
I see that you're from Lebanon; understandable.

Also, I was talking about checking eBay and other online music stores.

online orders can also be hard at times.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong   Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Blade - 1000 Men Strong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2