Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.

Go down 
+3
James B.
Stender
stevegarveyfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Empty
PostSubject: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Reminds me of Detritus quite a bit (If But For One, specifically) and the new Heathen.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah I can hear the Detritus comparison. I dunno, little too modern sounding for me.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

Glad YOU like it bro !

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't think it's too modern, maybe in the production. I hear some great riffing ala Annihilator. I'm curious what the thrash maniacs like Ult think.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Honestly, I didn't think the riffing was good. It sounds heavy with the tone but those are boring notes. I wouldn't compare it to ANNIHILATOR. I can see where someone can get a "modern" vibe from it.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Really good stuff, man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 pm

The song would of been better off without the intro. Just blam, get busy. Whatever they tried to paint with the intro was lost in the rest of the song (IMHO) After listening, all that is memorable is the piano at the begining. I understand how contrast can convey something, but they dropped the ball in both the lyrical and musical departments in that aspect.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Yeah I agree, that piano intro is boring. The riffing is good for the most part. Not a fan of clean vocals in thrash much either.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

I didn't love it or hate it. I would have to hear some more from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.   Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing thrash. Get the word out on this band.
Page 1 of 1