Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

90's thrash band from Holland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

90's thrash band from Holland Empty
PostSubject: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:56 am

I picked up this band called Genetic Wisdom at the 99 cent store and they turned out to be pretty good. The cd i have sounds like a crossover type thing like the Crumbsuckers but when i looked online for more about them i discovered that they were once a straight forward thrash band.

http://www.myspace.com/geneticwisdom
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 am

Which album did you get? They have 2; The Fear Dimension and Humanity On Parole. I've got Humanity, and it's decent enough, but more of a groove / thrash mixture.

Some of their members used to be in Sacrosanct, and that band played technical thrash and featured Randy Meinhard (formerly of Pestilence).

PostSubject: Re: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:16 pm

That's easy...

DEAD HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:19 pm

Wow..I love it! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:26 pm

I have Humanity On Parole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90's thrash band from Holland   90's thrash band from Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90's thrash band from Holland
Page 1 of 1