Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?

Go down 
+6
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
JBall_Z
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Empty
PostSubject: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Big C**k here? The band consists of former members of Lynch Mob and King Cobra. They released their first album in 2005 and their most recent album, Motherload, in 2008. They're sound is a blend of AC/DC and KISS. I'm really enjoying Motherload. Great AC/DC-like riffs, excellent vocals (check out the Roger Daltry-like screeeaammm on M.I.L.F. (simply awesome), and catchy choruses. Granted, the lyrics are full of sexual innuendo that some might find offensive, but they're not so silly and vulgar like Steel Panther. Plus, I'd rather hear songs about good times and fast women than songs about death and destruction (sometimes Smile ) Anyway, if you're a fan of bands like KISS and AC/DC. Check 'em out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Yep.

Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yep.

How did I know? Laughing

Yeah, I really like these guys. Gotta admit, the band name was initially a turn off for me, so as usual, I'm late to the party. They've already got three albums out and I'm just now giving them a chance. But they're great!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 pm

It's been rumored for years that Paul Stanley is a fan. Wink

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah,so is MetalGuy71 from what I hear. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Never heard'em but the band name is brilliant, in a stupid sort of way...

Just imagine the stage patter during live shows: "So guys want some MORE Big C**k?" "Are you ready for some Big C**k?" etc. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I am not familiar with the band's music, but it would be funny to hear someone say "I love Big C*ck!" when talking about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Yup love them as well!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah,so is MetalGuy71 from what I hear. Laughing

Your sister needs to keep her mouth shut!!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm

There's a less obnoxious side project by these guys that sounds the same. I forget the name though. I'll dig it up.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Found it. The band name is Tunnel. Here's the sleazeroxx review (which BTW is the site where I first found Big C**K.

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/tunnel/debut.shtml

Also, the singer is fronting Warrant these days.

BTW, it was funny when I entered this band name into Amazon. "Visit Amazon's Big C**k Store".

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Found it. The band name is Tunnel. Here's the sleazeroxx review (which BTW is the site where I first found Big C**K.

BTW, it was funny when I entered this band name into Amazon. "Visit Amazon's Big C**k Store".

One can see where the marketing people have to be on their toes for this band...

JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 am

tohostudios wrote:

Ha! Yeah... after an unfortunate experience, I don't recommend searching for band photos or album cover art on google image either. affraid
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am

Required Fields wrote:
I am not familiar with the band's music, but it would be funny to hear someone say "I love Big C*ck!" when talking about them.
I think their name is vulgar and offensive. All peoples genetals will rot after their death, so what good is a large penis anyways? Believe it or not the vast majority of woman do not desire extremely large penises because of the very real pain factor.Of course, they don't want no short man either.I think the name Big C*ck is stupid. The best band name I have ever heard named after a phallus was Nazipenis,Turbonegro's original name.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 am

troublemagnet wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
I think their name is vulgar and offensive. All peoples genetals will rot after their death, so what good is a large penis anyways? Believe it or not the vast majority of woman do not desire extremely large penises because of the very real pain factor.Of course, they don't want no short man either.I think the name Big C*ck is stupid. The best band name I have ever heard named after a phallus was Nazipenis,Turbonegro's original name.

I agree that the name is stupid but you seem to be rather.. what's the word... personally affected by the fact they called their band "Big C*ck". Even going to the lengths of saying most women don't like it - seems a bit out of context ... it's just a stupid band name after all.

Are you trying to over compensate for size there or just generally jaded by your experiences to date Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?   Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Fans Of The Band BIG C**k here ?
Page 1 of 1