Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About KILLER from SWITZERLAND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Empty
PostSubject: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Some of my fave bands from SWITZERLAND from the 80s are KROKUS(NUMBER 1), HEADHUNTER, CARRION, APOCALYPSE, CORONER, BLOODY SIX, CHINA, HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST, STORMBRINGER, PAGANINI, MESSIAH, SATROX, TOX, and some others i dont remember right now but one band many people forgot about nowadays are the increible KILLER that released 4 increible albums. They went from a AC/DC/old KROKUS sounding band(on their LADYKILLER album from 1981) to a more melodic heavy metal sound (on their last killer album YOUNG BLOOD from 1986). THRILLER from 82 and their best album STRONGER THAN EVER from 1984 are great too. I am happy to have those albums on vinyl and i just like to know how many of you know about this KILLER band.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm

If you dont know them, check them out please:
http://www.killermetal.ch/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm

I saw them on metal-archives.com but I don't know them. But I do like Carrion, Coroner, And Celtic Frost/Hellhammer 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:32 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
I saw them on metal-archives.com but I don't know them. But I do like Carrion, Coroner, And Celtic Frost/Hellhammer 🤘

Yes, they are cool bands. I love the first demo (DEATH CULT with TOM WARRIOR) and first album by CORONER specialy. I love everything HELLHAMMER (demos+ep) and CELTIC FROST released (yes, even COLD LAKE) and CARRION released a cool lp. You know what real metal is about THRASHMETALHEAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 pm

At hellsheadbangers.com you can get Celtic Frost's 84' and 85' demos plus live tracks. I was thinking about getting it. And the band is good but when I saw you posted bands like Carrion and Celtic Frost I thought they would be old school black metal but no there like rock/metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 pm

At hellsheadbangers.com you can get Celtic Frost's 84' and 85' demos plus live tracks. I was thinking about getting it. And the band is good but when I saw you posted bands like Carrion and Celtic Frost I thought they would be old school black metal but no there like rock/metal.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:30 pm

I have those early CELTIC FROST demos Thrashmetalhead and even if the sound is not very good, they are not bad. Still, the HELLHAMMER demos are better in my opinion.
Yes, KILLER is a heavy rock/heavy metal band.
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About KILLER from SWITZERLAND   About KILLER from SWITZERLAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About KILLER from SWITZERLAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: