Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool NBA/NHL outing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Cool NBA/NHL outing Empty
PostSubject: Cool NBA/NHL outing   Cool NBA/NHL outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

To make a long story short - I'm stationed with a former pro hockey player who's from a sporting family. In what I consider a bizarre twist, his brother is head coach of the Toronto Raptors. His brother got our whole crew and wives tickets to the Raptors-Mavs game the other day. We had great seats and got to meet coach Triano after the game. As a bonus, the Raptors won in Dallas for the first time since 1999 so everyone was in a good mood.

Adding to the coolness, our Lt. is a ravening Red Wings fan. Well, the very next day the Redwings were playing the Stars in Dallas as well. The guy on my crew, Jeff, played Jr. Hockey with the Redwings goalie coach so he was able to get us into the Redwings practice, got our Lt. down into the Red Wings locker room to meet the players and then when we were in the Stars locker room got us kicked out for wearing Red Wings gear. A cool two days.

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0308

The Real Wives of Station 2

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0374

Barbosa bringing it up on Terry

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0346

My crew (and one kid)

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0397

Jeff with his bro Coach Triano.

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0421

Red Wings practice

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0422

Cool NBA/NHL outing IMG_0420

Bizarro World Billion-to-One photo of the week: My Caribbean wife...at a hockey rink...in Red Wings colors...in a pic with an NBA head coach (bald guy). What are the odds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool NBA/NHL outing   Cool NBA/NHL outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

That is awesome, glad you had fun.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Cool NBA/NHL outing   Cool NBA/NHL outing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 pm

That is AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool NBA/NHL outing   Cool NBA/NHL outing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool NBA/NHL outing
Page 1 of 1