Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of

Go down 
+21
onrypt
STIGMATADOR
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
powermacho
troublemagnet
ryanmetalman
stormspell
Stender
James B.
Addy
GrandNational
exact33
Troublezone
kmorg
Required Fields
mc666
Lurideath
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
holydiver97595
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Empty
PostSubject: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 am

Is the one I am joining tomorrow! ... hopefully Razz
Well, I'm making this thread for later when I hopefully have links or videos or something to show all of you, and also get some advice or et cetera.
But yeah, more to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 am

Question
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 am

Locky wrote:
Question

Yeah, what he said.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 am

Why are you using a name that you know is already taken?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm

So he can get sued. haha! May want to look into changing that name.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:07 pm

the name Black Sabbath sounds cooler, give that one a try.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 am

mc666 wrote:
the name Black Sabbath sounds cooler, give that one a try.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 am

We currently don't have any ideas better, though I do like the sound of Black Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 am

You can always go with the name Warrior.....

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 am

holydiver97595 wrote:
We currently don't have any ideas better, though I do like the sound of Black Sabbath.

I'm surprised you don't call your band DIO...

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 am

Troublezone wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:

or Elf - that has a nice ring to it...

holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:04 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:

Those all sound good, but another one just came to me -- Blind Guardian! What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:

Those all sound good, but another one just came to me -- Blind Guardian! What do you guys think?

I think you guys should go with Metallica, that sounds like a cool name for a metal band.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Degameth
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 pm

@$$HAT$ @nonymou$

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm

K oRn
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am

There's only one DELIVERANCE which in 1987 delivered the mighty "Devils Meat" album with the even awesomeness artwork:

Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Deliverance-uk_DevilsMeat
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 am

Y,know what, we need more bands called Deliverance. If your a Christian, you should title your first album "Weapons of our Warfare." If you are Secular then go for "Evil Friendship." NO wait, do both... lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:41 am

GrandNational wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:

I think you guys should go with Metallica, that sounds like a cool name for a metal band.

They'd be called "Skid Row" after Lars sued them for every penny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 am

James B. wrote:
@$$HAT$ @nonymou$

i like that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:27 am

Stupidest thread ever and I can't believe people enable this troll.How is this anything but a waste of bandwith?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 am

troublemagnet wrote:
Stupidest thread ever and I can't believe people enable this troll.How is this anything but a waste of bandwith?

The jury is still out

And perspective is a really, really neat thing. Dude comes to share about an exciting point in his life, perhaps not too original. Yet, still exciting to him. How many ge to join a band at any level of ability or success ? Not very many.

The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm

troublemagnet wrote:

I didn't mean it as a waste of a thread, I actually meant it for the band I was joining so I could get some opinions on our music (whenever we make videos, or a myspace, or other such stuff). The name Deliverance and the way I used it in the title was a joke, and it seems a lot of people liked it Razz So, until I get further stuff, or a real name for the band, we'll just keep talking about how the band's name will soon be Kreator or something lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 pm

troublemagnet wrote:

*dth.

Have you read some of the posts you have birthed? This one is tame and harmless in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 pm

How bout "Deliver Ants?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of   Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliverance - a band none of you have ever heard of
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next