Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids are CRAZY!

Go down 
+3
DeathCult
mc666
bassman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 pm

My 5-year-old just lost her first tooth a couple of hours ago. We put her to bed with the tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy, pretty soon she came out of her room with a funny look on her face and she said " My tooth is in my nose". I spent the next few minutes with a pair of tweezers fishing the stupid tooth out of her nose. I didn't bother to ask why she would do such a thing, my wife used to put stuff in her nose when she was a kid, too. Can't fight genetics.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:08 pm

as a kid, i would stick coco puffs up my nose & fire them at my siblings. one time i shot one into my brother's cereal & he ate it. dumb bastard.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

mc666 wrote:
as a kid, i would stick coco puffs up my nose & fire them at my siblings. one time i shot one into my brother's cereal & he ate it. dumb bastard.

Laughing very hard that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 am

DeathCult wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Laughing very hard that's awesome.

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 am

mc666 wrote:

Kids are CRAZY! 201269
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 am

bassman wrote:
My 5-year-old just lost her first tooth a couple of hours ago. We put her to bed with the tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy, pretty soon she came out of her room with a funny look on her face and she said " My tooth is in my nose". I spent the next few minutes with a pair of tweezers fishing the stupid tooth out of her nose. I didn't bother to ask why she would do such a thing, my wife used to put stuff in her nose when she was a kid, too. Can't fight genetics.

boy - the recession must be really hard if instead of giving money, the tooth fairy is hiding the teeth in the nose!!

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm

exact33 wrote:
bassman wrote:

boy - the recession must be really hard if instead of giving money, the tooth fairy is hiding the teeth in the nose!!

When the tooth came out she said " Now i will get a gold piece just like a pirate" I said " Not in this economy you won't ".
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Laughing very hard In the immortal words of Bill Cosby, "Children have the brain damage."

A while ago my 3 year old picked up the dog's water bowl and poured it over his head. Then he had the audacity to stand there and look shocked, like "Hey! I'm soaking wet! WTF?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Laughing very hard In the immortal words of Bill Cosby, "Children have the brain damage."

A while ago my 3 year old picked up the dog's water bowl and poured it over his head. Then he had the audacity to stand there and look shocked, like "Hey! I'm soaking wet! WTF?"

Chocolate cake for breakfast! Best Bill Cosby bit ever. I can always tell when my 18-month-old is ready for bed because she will just start going through the house and destroying anything she can get her little hands on, how someone so small can cause so much devastation is beyond me. I can't wait til she's old enough to get in the pit with dear old Dad, there will be bodies everywhere on the floor when she gets done.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

haha, I remember when I was about 5 years old I stuck a tire from one of my hot wheels up my nose and it got stuck there. bassman's story reminded me of it. Thanks! lol

My Dad has always been a Bill Cosby fan so he always played Cosby's stand-ups. I remember that Chocolate cake for breakfast skit. funny stuff

I think he still has those on vinyl. A while back I bought them all on cd for him. I might have to go snag the vinyls from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids are CRAZY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are CRAZY!   Kids are CRAZY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids are CRAZY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: