Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I The Only One...

Go down 
+7
bassman
ZetaReticuli
GrandNational
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Am I The Only One... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One...   Am I The Only One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
...who can't wait for the holidays to be over so we don't have to see the awful "I'm so Bohemian" commercials for Hyundai and/or the awful "Holiday" commercials for Honda?

In case you live in a cave...underwater...on another planet, this is what I'm talking about:

I understand you're pain, those commercials are so loathable. The first one causes me to rush for the remote and the mute button (though the chick in it is kinda cute).

I despise the Holiday season for more than just commercials (which annoy the hell out of me all year round). I hate the extra workload in my retail job, the influx of customers (who I also despise all year round), the annoying and sleep inducing music, and the heavy traffic.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Am I The Only One... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One...   Am I The Only One... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Mercifully, even though I've been watching sports almost nonstop since yesterday, I've only seen that miserable, vacuous Pomplamoose commercial twice.

I think what annoys me the most is how "soul-less" the whole thing sounds. She sounds like the computer in those Jared commercials; "I'm sorry Dave. I can't do that."

Am I The Only One...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: