Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Empty
PostSubject: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 pm

http://www.eyesoretimes.com/2010/12/feels-like-first-time.html

We're all in an anthology together. It would be swell if some of you checked it out. Plus, as mentioned in my blog post above, profits go to a good cause.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Looks very cool. Wish I had more funds, but as now now, i'll have to wait 'til next year.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm

No worries! =)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Ordered!

I already read TT's story and may have read Shiney's (he sent me one a while back).

I love this stuff because you don't have to invest a lot of time reading each story.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Wicked! Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah, Thanks VP...I don't think this is the one I sent you....but who knows.

headbanger

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 pm

We'll see.

I've read 2 stories from that site. TT's about the hospital intern and another one about an Earth where it rained worms.

Even if only 10% of the stories are worth a crap, it's still worth the money IMO.

And knowing the profits are going to a good cause doesn't hurt either.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Then yeah....you read mine. "The Worm Eaters" Smile

Ken's story is pretty damn nifty.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Then feel good about the story.

Of all the stuff I've read and seen since then, the imagery of "The Worm Eaters" has stuck with me enough that I remember reading it.

Great job.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Nice job boys!!!!! I will have to pick it up after Christmas
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 pm

My story is very different from John's and Nick's. Theirs are more gross, clear horror, while mine is subtle and dark. Either way, there's definitely some good ones in there.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

My copy of this came today and so far I've read the first three stories. Loved the first one (Kill Your Darlings), thought the second one sucked (Picture This) and liked the third one (The Sweetest Candy) but wished the ideas were more fleshed out (but I realize brevity is the point of these stories).

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Read another one about angels stuck in hell. Another fun read. 3 for 4 so far. TT's is next and I already know I like that one so let's just make it 4 outta 5.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Right on! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!    52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

52 Stitches featuring Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and Me!
Page 1 of 1