Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns

Go down 
+11
Dave the Boss
thejokeriv
manny
exact33
Temple of Blood
powermacho
ryanmetalman
Alex Dee Rokket
DeathCult
A Handful of Wayne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

detuned wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
You can't improve on ADOLESCENT STUPIDITY in fur boots.

fixed

Judging bands by the way they look/act = lame.

Get rid of all adolescent stupidity and you don't have many metal bands left. Not to mention fans.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
detuned wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
You can't improve on ADOLESCENT STUPIDITY in fur boots.

fixed

Judging bands by the way they look/act = lame.

Get rid of all adolescent stupidity and you don't have many metal bands left. Not to mention fans.

Alex, I will take stereotyping for $500 please
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
Is this a way to cut Ross out of money?

Nah, there isn't much money to be made with Manowar anyway... Laughing

you couldnt tell it by the amount they charge for cds and the number of dvds they release in a year... Joey gets his nails done and boom! There is a dvd documenting it.

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 pm

True. Maybe they have side jobs selling codpieces.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm

exact33 wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

you couldnt tell it by the amount they charge for cds and the number of dvds they release in a year... Joey gets his nails done and boom! There is a dvd documenting it.

When does that DVD come out? I can't find any info on it.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

When does that DVD come out? I can't find any info on it.

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 128710622240010096

RiseAndFall
Metal novice
Metal novice
RiseAndFall

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Why is he just so angry in that video? He is so miserable!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hromcan
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

exact33 wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

True... I'm guessing all the money goes into that damn festival they always organize. Joey still lives in his mom's basement ya know. Must be an Italian thing...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Get a load'a this... apparently in addition to the re-recorded BATTLE HYMNS, Manowar are also hard at work on their next record... I found the last line of DeMaio's quote here to be unintentionally funny.

(from Blabbermouth)
Stated DeMaio: "A couple of people were wanting to know what's going on with the new album, 'Hammer Of The Gods'. Well, the truth is this: [original MANOWAR drummer] Donnie Hamzik is officially back in the band, and that changed everything for us. So all the songs that were written have been completely f*cking thrown out, completely ditched — gone, never to be heard from again. The writing has changed because Donnie's back in the band and he's burning like a mad motherf*cking demon on drums. So this album is gonna basically sound like I told you before — like somebody put gasoline on your f*cking balls and lit it."

Um...say what? Maybe it's just me, but telling me that listening to this album will be similar to setting fire to my genital region is not what I'd call a major selling point. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 pm

The new album's going to sound like someone screaming out in agony ? That should make people wanna run out and buy it !
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Honestly, after the godawful GODS OF WAR album I'd probably rather go with pouring gasoline on my balls and lighting it than hearing anything further from this band Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 pm

I haven't heard Gods Of War but if it's bad as everyone says then just about anything will be a step up.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Get a load'a this... apparently in addition to the re-recorded BATTLE HYMNS, Manowar are also hard at work on their next record... I found the last line of DeMaio's quote here to be unintentionally funny.

(from Blabbermouth)
Stated DeMaio: "A couple of people were wanting to know what's going on with the new album, 'Hammer Of The Gods'. Well, the truth is this: [original MANOWAR drummer] Donnie Hamzik is officially back in the band, and that changed everything for us. So all the songs that were written have been completely f*cking thrown out, completely ditched — gone, never to be heard from again. The writing has changed because Donnie's back in the band and he's burning like a mad motherf*cking demon on drums. So this album is gonna basically sound like I told you before — like somebody put gasoline on your f*cking balls and lit it."

Um...say what? Maybe it's just me, but telling me that listening to this album will be similar to setting fire to my genital region is not what I'd call a major selling point. Laughing very hard

Maybe he meant to say after hearing this album you will want to set your ears on fire!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

(from Blabbermouth)

that shouldnt be too hard for someone dressed in animalskin loincloths....

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Setting balls on fire since 1982

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Manowar
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 pm

manny wrote:
Setting balls on fire since 1982

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Manowar

I think manny should be fired from HoM for posting that... ACK!!! Its tribal Ken and friends! lol!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

C'mon exact we all know real men not only set their balls on fire while loving gazing at Manowar's pics but while others bands play Manowar kills!!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 pm

manny wrote:
C'mon exact we all know real men not only set their balls on fire while loving gazing at Manowar's pics but while others bands play Manowar kills!!!!!

maybe after your done having kids!!!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 pm

exact33 wrote:
manny wrote:

maybe after your done having kids!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Heres 4 samples of rerecorded songs

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=149829

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Looks like Manowar have been taking some "How to take advantage of your fans" classes at the Gene Simmons Academy ... get a load of this ... (from Blabbermouth)

The vinyl picture disc, limited-edition version of "Battle Hymns 2011", the "reinterpretation" of MANOWAR's debut album, 1982's "Battle Hymns", can be personalized with your name and autographed by the band. Available for a whopping $199.95, it includes a numbered certificate of authenticity. According to a posting on MANOWAR's official webstore, The Kingdom Of Steel, if you pre-order now, you will also get the digital download immediately "for free," with a 16-page PDF booklet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Is anyone really a fan enough to pay that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Is anyone really a fan enough to pay that?

Wayne will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Actually I know a few people who will pay that amount of money for this (and would pay more if need be). I myself will not be buying this as I have the remastered original and it sounds perfect to my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns   Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manowar Rerecording Battle Hymns
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next