Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone here take vitamins?

Go down 
+15
jstate
Joe
bassman
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Smindas
nevermore
adrian
DallasBlack
mc666
exact33
Addy
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Does anyone here take vitamins? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 pm

The other day I was reading up on vitamins so I decided to go out and pick up Zinc, A,B,C, and E vitamins. Anyone know if its ok to take them all at once and every day or what?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm

I take a mens multi vitamin
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm

I take vitamin D

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
The other day I was reading up on vitamins so I decided to go out and pick up Zinc, A,B,C, and E vitamins. Anyone know if its ok to take them all at once and every day or what?
i take a multi-vitamin daily & it has hall that stuff & more.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm

When I can remember (which is rarely), I take a One-A-Day gummi vitamin (I hate pills). Which reminds me, I need to take one now.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I take a multivitamin sometimes. Pretty much on days when I think about it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I usually take a multi-vitamin. I'm out and need to pick some up.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm

I was taking a multivitamin a while back and I hated it because it was a pretty big pill so I stopped after a while. I didn't notice any difference either.

Yesturday when I took these other pills seperatly I actually did notice I had a little more energy and was in a better mood. I took them today and I don't even know if it was the vitamins or something I ate but I felt like crap all day and tired (my normal self haha). Could just be my body trying to adjust to taking these. Guess I'll try it again tomorrow and if I end up feeling the same I'll cut it back to every other day.

Anyone else have stomach pains after starting vitamins? I read its a side affect but should go away because the body is adjusting.

Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 am

Not really stomach pains, but once I took one without having eaten anything at all and it made me throw up.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 am

I take a multi-vitamin. Not sure how useful it is as I started exercising regularly and eating a bit more healthily at the same time, so any positive effects can be attributed to any of these things.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 am

I usually take a multi vitamin but cant really tell any difference when I dont take one.I've heard people say that taking a B-12 really boosts your energy level.Its probably better to take certain ones individually.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 am

I take a multi-vitamin and a 1000mg ESTER-C (immunity boost).
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 am

I used to take a multi-vitamin and vitamin c pills when I was working out, but when I stopped doing that, I pretty much stopped on the multi-vitamin cold turkey when the bottle ran out. I didn't notice any difference.

Same with the vitamin c. The bottle ran out about 3 months ago, so I just stopped. As far as I can tell, I'm still living.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 am

When flu season comes around, i can tell that the vitamin c does make a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm

I take one and you should take it with food so the body can digest it better. I take a Zinc, Magnesium mix to help with immunity too.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 pm

I haven't taken vitamins in years. I would like to think that I'm getting enough essential vitamins due to my eating habits. I revamped not only my calorie intake, but overhauled my diet in general last January/February. I was never eating bad foods, but I knew that I could be eating better. I've never been a huge red meat eater, but I've always loved my poultry (Chicken & turkey). I really amped up my intake of fish (mainly salmon (great for Vitamin D), and stared making veggies on a regular basis. The biggest change in my diet is an increase in fruits. I always liked fruits, but I would turn to snacks first. Now, it's nothing but bananas (which I use to not like), and raspberries and strawberries. Since I made these changes in my life, I noticed my energy level has been through the roof.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah, vita-vita-vegimines are for people like me whose diet consits of mainly bread, meat, and cheese with the occcasional vegetable when we remember (usually after our digestive stystem kicks our ass).
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I take a multi-vitamin every day, along with all the other meds my cardiologist says I have to take so I don't have a stroke or heart attack. I don't know how much good it does because I've heard they are difficult to digest and tend to come out just like they went in, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:24 pm

I used to take a multivitamin, but now I'm getting all the necessary vitamins in my diet. They should make a beer with a multivitamin in it. Now that would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:46 am

What they need is a multivitamin in a tasteless mixable powder (like they did with fiber) that can be mixed with food or drink.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 am

DallasBlack wrote:
What they need is a multivitamin in a tasteless mixable powder (like they did with fiber) that can be mixed with food or drink.
they did that, it's called a pill. crush it up & mix.

jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

I used to take a multi-vitamin (when I would remember) but it would leave such a strong after taste that I could never get rid of. My girlfriend has gotten me on Liquid Reviva which is a liquid vitamin. One shot of it a day and I'm good to go. I swear by the stuff now. It also tastes pretty good.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 pm

mc666 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

The key word was "tasteless". Crushed up or not, multivitamins taste nasty.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:59 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
mc666 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

The key word was "tasteless". Crushed up or not, multivitamins taste nasty.

not those Flintstones vitamins Razz

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 pm

I don't take any vitamins, mainly because my diet is high in fruits and vegetables, especially those leafy greens.

Also, about two or three times a week, usually at night and after work, I get a fairly good about of B vitamin complexes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here take vitamins?   Does anyone here take vitamins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here take vitamins?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: