Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone into Gin Blossoms?

Go down 
+8
Addy
Troublezone
325ad
jstate
MetalRob331
manny
exact33
tohostudios
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

For you Gin Blossoms fans, they are going to be performing 3 songs tonight on the Fox News Channel "All American New Year".

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 pm

cool!

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Did you see that guy play Beethoven's 5th on the violin just after the ball dropped? That was sweet!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm

bassman wrote:
Did you see that guy play Beethoven's 5th on the violin just after the ball dropped? That was sweet!

I saw him play "Walk This Way" and it was great.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:
bassman wrote:

I may have to do some research and possibly buy a CD, I know it's not metal, but it is cool.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am

bassman wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
bassman wrote:

I may have to do some research and possibly buy a CD, I know it's not metal, but it is cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Symphonies-David-Garrett/dp/B003O86MY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1293982865&sr=1-1

Listen to November Rain; the violin sounds about the same as Axl's voice. Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 201269

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
bassman wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
bassman wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Symphonies-David-Garrett/dp/B003O86MY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1293982865&sr=1-1

Listen to November Rain; the violin sounds about the same as Axl's voice. Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 201269

Sounds better ,actually. Axl is whinier than the violin lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone into Gin Blossoms?   Anyone into Gin Blossoms? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone into Gin Blossoms?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: