Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I Ws Driving to School Today When....

Go down 
+13
SlaytanicPOWER
metallicleora
nevermore
DallasBlack
kmorg
Leatherface
Stender
manny
powermacho
tohostudios
exact33
XYZ
17 posters
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Empty
PostSubject: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:19 pm

...someone decided to pull in front of me.So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... 1007000814So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... 1007000815aSo I Ws Driving to School Today When.... 1007000845 I think I should have seen this one coming:So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Metallica_my_apocalypse Three pieces (no pun intended):I do have insurance.I walked away without a scratch.I saved my Hell Bent For Leather CD.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

ouch! glad you walked away and your cd did too!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Glad you're OK.

People couldn't drive before the advent of cell phones and texting; those things just make drivers even more incompetent.

Good you have insurance although if the other guy is at fault per the police report, his company should pay for your losses.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 pm

I hope you get your car fixed and everything paid by the insurance.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 pm

I am glad you are ok bro
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Damn dude, glad your okay though.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Count your blessings. Could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 am

Well,that sucks. Just glad that you're okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Car accidents always suck but glad you're ok.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

I can fix your car for you. just ship it to Norway Very Happy

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Good thing you came out of it unharmed. At least 2/3 of it is undamaged Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 pm

It sucks about your ride but glad to know that you're ok.
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Wow, what a nightmare! Glad you are fine.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

That's why I prefer older cars/trucks with more metal on them than plastic.

Its a good thing you walked away unharmed and saved your Judas Priest!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 pm

good that your ok...sometimes stuff like that makes me just want to stay home...
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Quick update (I've been busy with midterms, so I apologize for the lack of updates):

Turns out she's totaled. The front frame is bent out of shape (not unlike Rainbow), and they said the parts and labor would be over $7,000. So, our insurance cut us a nice check, and hopefully, I'll have some new wheels shortly.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

nevermore wrote:
It sucks about your ride but glad to know that you're ok.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

XYZ wrote:

Turns out she's totaled. The front frame is bent out of shape (not unlike Rainbow), and they said the parts and labor would be over $7,000. So, our insurance cut us a nice check, and hopefully, I'll have some new wheels shortly.

That's pretty much my story from about eighteen months ago.... looking at your pictures was like looking at our old car! Same accident, same damage to car, same idiot not looking before pulling into the path of an oncoming vehicle (ours). Good to hear you're OK and hope the new wheels will be affordable.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 am

Glad you're ok man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Ws Driving to School Today When....   So I Ws Driving to School Today When.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I Ws Driving to School Today When....
Page 1 of 1