Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New UDO album: Rev Raptor

Go down 
+9
Wargod
mr.electric39
DallasBlack
kmorg
krokus
ultmetal
Troublezone
Gilbert
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

New UDO album: Rev Raptor Empty
PostSubject: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 am

I was so excited to read on the internet that UDO are planning on releasing a new album in January, called REV RAPTOR.

Let's hope they deliver as usual. I'm always in need for a new UDO headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:15 am

I doubt it will be as good as the new Accept album.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 am

Troublezone wrote:
I doubt it will be as good as the new Accept album.

Why? U.D.O. rules.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:32 am

Another release? Wow,I'm falling way behind on his stuff. It ought to be good.Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am

The last couple of UDO albums are not bad, but they dont kick ass like HOLY did for exemple. I hope this new one is better again.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 am

Udo never fail!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:19 am

I think the newest UDO, Dominator, rips and expect the new one to also.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 am

krokus wrote:
The last couple of UDO albums are not bad, but they dont kick ass like HOLY did for exemple. I hope this new one is better again.

Give Dominator a couple of spins. You'll like it for sure. Infected and Speed Demon are simply infectious headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 am

The release date has been postponed to March 18.

Damn angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm ok with that, too much has come out recently.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:35 am

TheNazgul wrote:
I'm ok with that, too much has come out recently.

I agree! I've become quite an U.D.O. fan in recent years so a new album will be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:46 am

Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:

Give Dominator a couple of spins. You'll like it for sure. Infected and Speed Demon are simply infectious headbanger

I will give it a try again. I always buy UDO albums when they are released but the last ones i didnt like so much. I am going to play DOMINATOR again.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am

Of the few U.D.O. albums I have, Dominator is my least favorite though it is still good. My favorite song on that one is Heavy Metal Heaven.

Of the albums I do have, my favorite is a toss up between Holy and Thunderball (of corse take those out of the equation all I have is Mission No. X and Dominator).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am

Man and Machine and Mission X are both still missing from my UDO collection.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am

Gilbert wrote:

Mission No. X is actually my first real album featuring Udo. I only got my first Accept album last year after getting most of my U.D.O. albums. Yes, I know, I'm a bad metal fan but I will get more.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Mission No. X is actually my first real album featuring Udo. I only got my first Accept album last year after getting most of my U.D.O. albums. Yes, I know, I'm a bad metal fan but I will get more.

Bad fan! New UDO album: Rev Raptor 37951
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Gilbert wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Bad fan! New UDO album: Rev Raptor 37951

Heck, I only had a few Judas Priest albums 3 years ago and now I have all of them (I also have all Dio's solo albums and 3 years ago I only had Lock Up The Wolves-Master Of The Moon-minus Angry Machines) so give me time and I swear I'll make up for my transgressions! Sad
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm

The last couple of years, i had to do quite a work on my collection.

It was lacking so many essential tomes.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Dominator was awesome....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:

Dominator was awesome....

Indeed, the first time i heard infected, i was instantly blown away headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 pm

I played DOMINATOR today and my opinion is still the same, not a very good album. No super songs on it. Okay, songs like DOMINATOR, BLACK AND WHITE, HEAVY METAL HEAVEN, or STILLNESS OF TIME (together with WHISPERS IN THE DARK my fave of the album) are not bad but they dont KILL like many other UDO songs.
Also i think that some songs like THE BOGEYMAN or the stupid DEVILS RENDEZVOUS are rubbish. I hope that the next album is better, (but i will buy it anyway, because i am a UDO maniac) and i hope it got some super songs on it again.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am

According to UDO's official website, the new album is finished.

Can't wait headbanger
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 am

Any release date yet?

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
Any release date yet?

May 20, 2011 according to the website
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 am

UDO is one of those artists that put out consistent cds year after year, he doesn't change it alot and keeps to a formula that works.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New UDO album: Rev Raptor   New UDO album: Rev Raptor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New UDO album: Rev Raptor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next