Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Judas Priest Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Odd Judas Priest Question Empty
PostSubject: Odd Judas Priest Question   Odd Judas Priest Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 am

Does anyone know if JP's "Sad Wings" album was big in Japan back in the late 70's? I just wonder why the band chose to do 4 songs off that particular album on "Unleashed" when they had 3 albums of material after Sad Wings.......can anyone shed some light on this?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Odd Judas Priest Question   Odd Judas Priest Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm

I am not sure if they were huge in Japan at this time period, but I think they included so many songs from that album is because at the time this live album was released the label that issue 'Sad Wings' was defunct and it was diffcult album to obtain. I think the songs were added to set and live album to give this songs a chance to be heard and a second life.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Odd Judas Priest Question   Odd Judas Priest Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:33 pm

The Manny has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Judas Priest Question   Odd Judas Priest Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Judas Priest Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: