Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell

Go down 
+4
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Wargod
JBall_Z
8 posters
AuthorMessage

FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Empty
PostSubject: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Just got an email newsletter from CDBaby and these guys were included in it. WOW! Sounds great to me. Listen to the samples before you go and search out the band. Their image is ridiculous, but the music is killer! This is part of a trilogy and it has compainion novels for each album in the series. I dig it!

FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Fallenangel

http://alturl.com/wv8d5

Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Yes I have heard of them. I must have received a similar email. But I agree, their music is killer, and I really like the singers voice.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm

I came across them about 2 months ago but have not purchased anything from them yet.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

I got the same e-mail from CDBaby today. Would've ignored it like I usually do but your post prompted me to check the samples. Sounds like pretty good stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am

They look really silly, but the music sounds good...

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks for the tip. Sounds like my kind of band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Surprisingly good. Added to the list.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 pm

They've got a good sound and the vocals are Great.have to pick this up.Thanks Spec!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:56 pm

I could personally do without some of the symphonic elements, but otherwise it sounds pretty good to me. And that's just based on short clips on cdbaby. Playing the whole album in it's entirety might make the orchestral stuff seem not so bad.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Yep, they're pretty good.

My review: http://metalexcess.com/2010/07/25/fallen-angel-crawling-out-of-hell/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell   FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALLEN ANGEL - Crawling Out Of Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: