Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Empty
PostSubject: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 pm

A great package, live cd and dvd. These guys are metal warriors with no frills and they bring it live. Can be had for pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Yup have it all the DVD, the dvd/cd, & cd also saw them live last May they were awesome!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:43 pm

What's the tracklisting like? I only have Black Sun at the moment, are there many songs from that album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

I don't think anything from Black Sun made it. This would be a great way to hear stuff from other albums.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Not a cvery good live album. I really like the band, but this could have been better.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 pm

I have seen this - a friend had it and we watched it. Low budget and the 5.1 mix is just awful - it is a MESS. Whoever did the 5.1 mix should never be allowed to do another 5.1 mix!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World   Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear, LIve In The Usa All Over The World
Page 1 of 1