Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 am

Anyone hear this yet? Covering Ian Hunter songs and has the Quireboys as the band. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 am

I actually got a free copy of the CD from the Classic Rock Magazine, and my expections where low, but I listened to it and I thought it was a great fun rock n roll album. Of course it helps most of the songs where written by Ian Hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

Joe sounds very comfortable doing this. I think Toho and a few others would like this.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 am

I have it and it's boring to me.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 am

I am surprised you didnot like it toho.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 am

Me too since I love The Quireboys.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 am

manny wrote:
I actually got a free copy of the CD from the Classic Rock Magazine, and my expections where low, but I listened to it and I thought it was a great fun rock n roll album. Of course it helps most of the songs where written by Ian Hunter.

Same here. I got the free copy and I found to be quite enjoyable, which is more than I can say for any Def Leppard release as of late. So much that I'm considdering picking up the regular version to get the extra 3 tracks that were ommitted from the Classic Rock version.

PostSubject: Re: Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration   Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Elliot's, My Regeneration
Page 1 of 1