Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jag Panzer recommendations

Go down 
+6
Mordor
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
Black Coffee
Gilbert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9876

Jag Panzer recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 am

So far, the only album i own is Mechanized Warfare. Very solid release.

I'm willing to invest more in this band. Any recommendations (i'm fan of speed mostly).

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Black Coffee
Metal student
Metal student
Black Coffee

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am

Go out immediately and get Casting the Stones and Thane to the Throne.

And by immediately, I mean immediately.

Do not sleep

Do not eat

Do not drink

Do not piss

Why are you still reading this? GO!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 am

Pretty much any Jag Panzer release with the exception of DISSIDENT ALLIANCE is worth having.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Second what FF said. My favorite is, The Fourth Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm

You can't go wrong with any of their releases.Dissident Alliance (while a fairly heavy album) would be 10 times better with either of their other 2 vocalists.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

FF is correct, but I would also add that maybe Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat you could stay away from. Its mostly just re-recorded songs but the production was aweful and what I heard it, it was the reason why I never picked up anything cause I was turned off. Then my cousin gave me Casting the Stone and realized its only that one album that sounds like crap.

Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

This is so ironic this topic. I just tracked down some JP on vinyl and listened to Thane To The Throne last night. Man I forgot how good that album was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Ample Destruction owns all.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Ample is their best but hardest to find.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 am

Ample Destruction is one of the best American power metal albums of all time. It's a b!tch to find though. You might also wanna check out Titan Force, as Conklin sang for them too. They were just a tad more progressive than Jag Panzer though.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 pm

AMPLE DESTRUCTION is of course the best, and the demo album CHAIN OF COMMAND and their first mini lp.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Chain Of Command is a great cd ! I can't think of the singer's name of the top of my head but he does a fantastic job on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 am

Chain of Command is massive. After Ample Destruction their best imo. I think the singer's name was Bob Parduba. The Shadow Thief demo is amazing as well. It features songs off of Chain of Command with Conklin behind the mic.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9876

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am

Just ordered Chain of Command. Can't wait to have it spinning. Jag Panzer recommendations 11840
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 pm

If you have not heard it, get Mechanized Warfare...great record!!

TAKE TO THE SKYYY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Jag Panzer recommendations   Jag Panzer recommendations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jag Panzer recommendations
Page 1 of 1