Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!

Go down 
+10
Dave the Boss
ultmetal
Stender
Troublezone
Eyesore
exact33
kmorg
ryanmetalman
Orion Crystal Ice
BillRoxx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Empty
PostSubject: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 pm

November 9th Releases:

Vengeance - Human Sacrifice
Vengeance Rising - Once Dead
Sacred Warrior - Rebellion
Bloodgood - Bloodgood
Bloodgood - Detonation

All remastered, bonus tracks, Liner notes by Pastor Bob Beeman, reversible new/original cover art!

Pre-orders have officially begun for the first five Intense Millennium Records titles that are due out on November 9th! We realize that November is still a while away, however you will want to get your orders in sooner rather than later for these awesome five releases. All of the package deals are extremely limited. 4 out 5 of the titles have a bonus cd of live, rare and unreleased material, we are only making 200 copies of each of the bonus disc! All five titles have a t-shirt utilizing the original album artwork, all t-shirts are limited to 100! So the sooner you get your orders in, the more likely you will be to be able to pick up the extras before you have to pay triple the price from someone selling them on ebay.

View and order the many packages that are available direct from the Intense Millennium Website.

http://www.intensemillennium.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 pm

what if..what if I just want CD and shirt.. but not stickers..poster etc.. *sniff*
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Now we just have to wait till after November 9th when that magical package will arrive.

Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! 343411
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 am

What if I just want the bonus CD's Very Happy

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 pm

kmorg wrote:
What if I just want the bonus CD's Very Happy

I am with kurt. Will the bonus cd be a silver press?

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

exact33 wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Seems ridiculous to offer t-shirts yet skimp on the most important part of the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Quote :
All remastered, bonus tracks, Liner notes by Pastor Bob Beeman, reversible new/original cover art!

Nothing against Bob Beeman... but why does he always need to be involved?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

What do you mean always?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

He was part of that whole scene, makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm

he was/is, you know, pretty much a major guru for that whole 'scene'..so uh, yeah, new notes by him are cool, especially if they are more in depth than the ones on the old CD's... "This band makes some awesome metal music, but they are also totally sold out to Christ! Call this number..". Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_razz Nothing wrong with that but it was kind of awkwardly placed, and it would be cool to get a little bit more history and perspective now from the man in 2010.
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

What do you mean always?

OCI and Nazgul got it. Bob Beeman was part of the whole "Sanctuary Christian Heavy Metal Movement" (whew). He was part of Sanctuary Church which offered accountability with all these metal acts coming out in the '80s and early '90s. He worked with practically every stinkin' band on Intense/Frontline/Alarma records. It wouldn't surprise me me if his relationship with Intense was so close that he was contracted for working with them.

It is not unlike Scott Waters doing write-ups for D reissues today.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 am

I know who pastor beeman is, TZ just made it seem in his post like he had been a part of reissues of classic christian metal before and I wanted to know what stuff he had written up liners for.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 am

I got to do another small write-up in the Deliverance tribute coming out. Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! 11840

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

SpectreFate wrote:
exact33 wrote:

No.

So they're charging 7 dollars for a goddamn CDR??? That's ripping people off, plain and simple. I hate to be an arse, but if that how they're gonna do business I'm not getting any of those reissues.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Ordered the Vengeance Human Sacrifice package. Looking forward to it. Might get the Once Dead CD as well. Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! 604261
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 am

I will get the all 5 cd and t-shirts pack. The only request I have is that please make the tshirts as high quality as possible. For the amount of money we will pay we are
hoping great quality materials with artwork on the back. If the shirts and CDs please me,
I won't think twice to buy another big pack for the next run.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 am

powermacho wrote:
I will get the all 5 cd and t-shirts pack. The only request I have is that please make the tshirts as high quality as possible. For the amount of money we will pay we are
hoping great quality materials with artwork on the back. If the shirts and CDs please me,
I won't think twice to buy another big pack for the next run.

The t-shirts are not cheap. I know the company they are using to press the Moshketeers shirts, and they do excellent work. They are not silk screened, but direct ink into the shirt. They don't crack like silk screen shirts do.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

I wish the VR packages had a shirt and cd only option.I dont care about the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks for the info Scott. I will get them anyways. Let's just hope they have a design on the back and look amazing . I am getting 1 Cd rack for these Christian metal cd's that are coming. Around how many are going to be released with the company? 50?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm

powermacho wrote:
Thanks for the info Scott. I will get them anyways. Let's just hope they have a design on the back and look amazing . I am getting 1 Cd rack for these Christian metal cd's that are coming. Around how many are going to be released with the company? 50?

The Moshketeers shirt have a design on the back. The front has the logo and album title in white. The back has the YE! logo in white.

Metal novice
Metal novice
jksilvi

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 pm

just ordered sacred warrior and bloodgoods cds
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks Scott
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 pm

I received advance copies of all 5 Intense Millennium releases. These are outstanding. The sound is great! The bonus discs are nice to have. They are mostly made up of rare live material, though the Human Sacrifice bonus disc has the band's first demo tape, as well as live tracks.

The Sacred Warrior CD contains two new songs that the band recorded in 2001. The sound is vastly improved on this album IMO.

I'm not a big fan of the new covers, but I think it was a good idea that the old covers are included as well so that either can be displayed in the jewel case.

All five pre-releases came with stickers of the original cover art as well.

Full reviews up soon on NLTM.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Good reviews of the reissues Ult Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!   Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Millennium Pre-Orders Released upon the earth today!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next