Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day Empty
PostSubject: Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day   Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day   Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 pm

conkers bad fur day...you cant get that kind of humor any where else. I would say banjo tooie is the "funner" game to play though.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day   Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am

Conker's Bad Fur Day is a classic. It's too bad that European copies are rare as hell though. I borrowed it from a friend of mine back when it came out. I was pretty shocked to say the least, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day   Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is a better game: Banjo Tooie or Conker's Bad Fur Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: