Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to ruin your brain?

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
Orion Crystal Ice
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Want to ruin your brain?  Empty
PostSubject: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=3

I dare you to click it.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am

My city has what is purportedly the biggest Super Wal-Mart in the country, by square feet, so I am prepared for this challenge. Want to ruin your brain?  56834
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am

This website provides hours of entertainment for me.

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

And numerous full body shivers.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Even though there isn't an abundance of it on this site, can I just state what this makes me think of, one of the most vile things ever. Here in Florida it's hot most of the time, right? so, people, I guess, like to cool off by wearing sandals/flip flops...................the problem with that, is having to observe the mind-boggling population of people who have 1. zero hygiene, 2. zero concept of what color polish would look acceptable in covering up said absence of hygiene. Shopping at Wal-Mart or anywhere similar will yield an unmovable wall of people with horribly shaped feet, a biosphere on each toenail, and if they're woman, each of those also painted the brightest, most nonsensical, offensive color you could ever imagine on a foot - which is also filthy from WEARING SANDALS THE ENTIRE DAY. I hate seeing them wiggle and feel around orgasmically with their toes as they talk about some political issue or family drama that nobody cares about. Why do we have to see this? What's wrong with shoes? If you don't like the heat, go (back) up north. Auugughhghgh.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 pm

wow... i ought to sure nazgul for that!!!

QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm

One of my favorite sites, along with failblog.org and engrishfunny.com!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 am

The best pair of back tits... Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjuTDBnFTfo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I hope you get a groin rash for putting that up. Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 pm

This is so mean spirited sometimes, but, my God.

Although, I find it interesting all you Hoosiers and Yanks find these things so incredibly interesting. A lot of this stuff is pretty tame, you should come down here, let me show you around, you ain't seen nothin'. Want to ruin your brain?  Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm a Northwesterner. Watch what you call me.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:39 am

*sigh* you warned me and yet I did not listen. I think I'm traumatized for life.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:03 pm

A bunch of train wrecks. you want to look away......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to ruin your brain?    Want to ruin your brain?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to ruin your brain?
Page 1 of 1