Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moshketeers Update!

Go down 
+11
Wargod
Jesusandmetal23
MetalGuy71
Dave the Boss
Thrasher73
shamgar75
exact33
ultmetal
allthingsmetal
powermacho
BillRoxx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshketeers Update!   Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 am

They were mostly recorded but never mixed. Some of the guitar solos were never recorded, etc. I think they had 10 - 11 songs for the album which I think was going to be called "Eternal Torment". The demo was only suppose to be a teaser for the full album, which unfortunately never happened. Since Paul Scozzafava can no longer play guitar thanks to the wretched disease he's contracted, I doubt the album will ever be completed.

However, we have talked about resurrecting at least one of those unfinished fast songs for Ultimatum's next album, since our drummer Alan was the co-author of them anyhow. The two fastest songs were called "Eternal Torment" and "Psycho Heresy".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Moshketeers Update!   Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks for the info ult. Recording those songs would be cool. Maybe Paul can do some background vocals on 'em or something (if you decide to record them that is). I feel for the guy, Parkinson's is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Moshketeers Update!   Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Scott, that would be awesome if you recorded one of those tracks.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Moshketeers Update!   Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Just got this today and haven't had a chance to listen to much of it. I ordered the Crystavox CD at the same time and listened to it first! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moshketeers Update!   Moshketeers Update! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moshketeers Update!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3