Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World May Come To End....

Go down 
+5
exact33
tohostudios
Jesusandmetal23
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

World May Come To End.... Empty
PostSubject: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm

A friend showed me this. Kind of interesting and sad really.

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Don't let Fred Phelps see that article. He'd surely use this to tie into his "philosophy" somehow.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Don't let Fred Phelps see that article. He'd surely use this to tie into his "philosophy" somehow.

nah don't worry, he won't believe it because the article says the earth is more than 5000 years old. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Eh, whatever; If it's God's will, it's God's will.

I don't think this will happen though. I am not in the least bit worried about the oil spill.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Interesting but I don't buy it. Sounds like more "tinfoil hat" paranoia.

I do feel for the people and animals in the region though.

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I do feel for the people and animals in the region though.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!!!!

Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:24 am

tohostudios wrote:
Interesting but I don't buy it. Sounds like more "tinfoil hat" paranoia.

I wouldn't disregard this as simple paranoia. The sources the writer used are pretty reliable, and the site it's published on seems legit as well. Oh well, we'll know it within the next couple of months...
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 am

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

nah don't worry, he won't believe it because the article says the earth is more than 5000 years old. Laughing very hard

Ha! So true... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 am

It's like George Carlin sez: "The Earth is fine. One of these days it's just gonna shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
It's like George Carlin sez: "The Earth is fine. One of these days it's just gonna shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

I miss Carlin. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm

detuned wrote:

I miss Carlin. Sad

Me too. Sad

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Pffft! If it's God's will, God's a dick.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:

That was a pretty offensive comment.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
No, it wasn't. I find your response of "Eh, whatever" to be far more offensive when the subject is the extinction of the human race.

I respect your beliefs, of course. But we'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
No, it wasn't. I find your response of "Eh, whatever" to be far more offensive when the subject is the extinction of the human race.

So what, you want me to remove the comment? I will gladly do just that if that is what you want.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:

So what, you want me to remove the comment? I will gladly do just that if that is what you want.
Not at all. We can be civilized here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Everything that happens is God's will, and everything that could happen is also God's will. God exists outside of time, mankind and circumstance do not, and thus man and circumstance 'reaches in' to the field of Possibility, like a grab bag, and manifests it into the Present. Possibility exists because Possibility has the potential to be possible; if not, it would not exist for us to manifest it. It is Possible for me to pick the computer up and throw it across the room, it is not practical, it is not expected, but I have the free will to do so if I wish. I do not however have the free will to be President at this very point in time. That is not within my own circle of Possibility, but my circle is still expansive and overlapping with multitudes of others. Think of yourself as standing in a rainstorm with an umbrella, looking full circle at the rain around you. You choose what drops to catch with your hands, but you do not choose how many of them they are. Yet the hand is only wet once it reaches out, though the rain still continues to fall. 'Will' in the sense of 'God's Will' is misconstrued; everything that can be and is possible is Will, it becomes solidified when we choose it. This is why free will and fate have no argument. Instead of the stoic 'God's Will', left alone for discord, the best phrasing would be something more akin to... God's will for the greatest possible outcome, according to His laws, according to what is objectively Good. In any case, the Creator makes lemonade from lemons whether we like it, understand it, or not, so even this is futile thinking. All that is not is our individual choice to strive for those things that are good, with His purpose.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Agreed OCI. God knows best, and any situation, whether it looks or sounds good to us, is the best thing.

Eyesore, I hope that you understand my beliefs on this matter. I simply trust God to do the right thing in any situation. Now, I don't think I will be posting in this thread again.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 pm

No one needs to understand or accept anyones beliefs here, its not that big of a deal. Lets just move on dudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Stender wrote:
No one needs to understand or accept anyones beliefs here, its not that big of a deal. Lets just move on dudes.

THANK YOU! My feelings exactly.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

detuned wrote:
Stender wrote:

THANK YOU! My feelings exactly.

if those are my feelings, they cant be yours!!! lol!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm

World May Come To End.... 12087 come on everyone just kiss and make up. World May Come To End.... 792498

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

We can all move on, but I still think God's a turd if he kills everyone. Haha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 pm

World May Come To End.... Lol Lets just say who ever kills anyone is just a turd. World May Come To End.... 288219

PostSubject: Re: World May Come To End....   World May Come To End.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World May Come To End....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: