Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Propagation

Go down 
+4
Joe
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
Rostov
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rostov
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rostov

Number of posts : 19

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Heavy Metal Sign Holder

Whether good or bad might be up to debate depending, but it always puts a grin on my face to see some form of heavy metal propagation out there in the wild.

The most recent I can remember is from a bar here in downtown Detroit -- there was a giant chalkboard advertising what beer they had on tap, and for Oberon whoever wrote the board, wrote the first O in the signature/logo style of Opeth.

Share similar encounters!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I am unaware of such a movement. Metal Propagation Icon_razz

There is a doomsday sign guy here though who is awesome. He has one of those cleaved signs where you wear it over your head and it hangs down over everything, it's scribbled with different quotes from Revelations and some political stuff, and he carries a full-size marionette with him.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 am

Laughing That clip was funny.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:44 am

That clip is great!!!

I wear my headphones all day at work (not supposed to, but whatever). Working out in the public by yourself is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 am

Not metal but for awhile in downtown eugene there used to be this bum that had a cardboard sign that just said "give me some f*cking money".
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 am

haha, that is good. Out here a bum had one that read "Why lie, I need money for booze." I gave him some.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm

How does that sign holder not get paper cuts on his throat? Metal Propagation 472591

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Cause he is protected by the gods of metal. Duh. Metal Propagation Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Louder
Metal student
Metal student
Louder

Number of posts : 136

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Rostov wrote:
The most recent I can remember is from a bar here in downtown Detroit -- there was a giant chalkboard advertising what beer they had on tap, and for Oberon whoever wrote the board, wrote the first O in the signature/logo style of Opeth.

Seems to me I've seen that, but can't remember where. The Detroit Beer Co. maybe?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 am

Joe wrote:
I wear my headphones all day at work (not supposed to, but whatever).

Not allowed to listen to my music at work either. I keep mine hidden under my work shirt attatched to the collar of my undershirt at full volume and either pause or turn it down when a supervisor is near by (what they don't know won't hurt them).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Metal Propagation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Propagation   Metal Propagation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Propagation
Page 1 of 1